What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Jesus, that old Bell helmet, side burns, and thebtrails were green. That's gotta be two year old photo at this stage. Still, look about the same.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X704F using Tapatalk
I bet the hair has gotten greyer trying to deal with customer service this last month.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Went for a burn at the Youies. I'd been hearing Travs had a number of radical changes applied to it during it's refurbishment, such as being extended and many of the rock gardens removed... I found myself quite pleasantly surprised with the makeover, just enough smoothing of the trail between the fun sections to keep it exciting, with a few of the burlier rock gardens smoothed out. No real drastic changes at all as far as I recall.

dropotaro

Likes Dirt
Went for a burn at the Youies. I'd been hearing Travs had a number of radical changes applied to it during it's refurbishment, such as being extended and many of the rock gardens removed... I found myself quite pleasantly surprised with the makeover, just enough smoothing of the trail between the fun sections to keep it exciting, with a few of the burlier rock gardens smoothed out. No real drastic changes at all as far as I recall.
I rode it yesterday and I have to say that I prefer it the way it is now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I decided to piss some money away on what I am sure will not be the greatest set of wheels I've ever owned, but for $100...I figured I might as well put one of my old frames back together.

DSC_2918~3.JPG

Got them from cycling deal, inspired by @safreek . It was my first purchase with these guys and I was very pleased. Arrived 5 days after ordering without any issues.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I rode it yesterday and I have to say that I prefer it the way it is now.
Rode it again yesterday on a hardtail and gotta say I'm warming to it. Super glad they got rid of that loose basketball sized rock where the sleepers were.

Ive also come to the realisation Im just too old and damaged to ride a hardtail on anything but flow track. Very sad about that.

safreek

I decided to piss some money away on what I am sure will not be the greatest set of wheels I've ever owned, but for $100...I figured I might as well put one of my old frames back together.

View attachment 347270

Got them from cycling deal, inspired by @safreek . It was my first purchase with these guys and I was very pleased. Arrived 5 days after ordering without any issues.
The cycling deal mob seem to be pretty good, cool wheels as well.
I was disappointed when the Astrix wasn't 150 as quoted, those wheels would of looked so good on it.
If I had a 150mm dropout frame I would if been all over them.
Don't forget to post your ride, even if you just start from the wheels

Jpez

Down on the left!
You have to give it a week worth of riding, it does normalise again. First rides back on a hardtail always beat the shit out of you though.
Yeah, I don't know if I've got a weeks worth of pain tolerance in me at the moment. My poor old back is struggling a bit at the moment. I still love the way a long and slack hardtail rides so will get back out there at some stage and hit it again.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Getting back on the hard tail recently after a lot of time on the dually I found the lack of a dropper was the biggest bother.

Not many options in 27.2 annoyingly.