What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Well, Sunglasses immediately create the second form of "twat gap", exposing skin between top of eyewear and the upper ridge of the helmet facehole. The primary form being the space between top of knee pads and the bottom of shorts.
This vs This

I also like the drama of wearing a full face, there's something really awesome about pulling it down, and being cased up.
Ahhh, sorry. I was completely misunderstanding twat gap to start with. My bad.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Guilty of doing it!
From a practical point of view, I like it. I find that my big arse eyebrows can hold a lot of sweatm and with sunglasses they can sit close to my brow line and then drip onto the inside of the lense. Goggles are a little warmer, but avoid the issue altogether.

Fashion wise...it really strays a line. Sometimes it looks cool, other times it looks retarded; varies with goggle, helmet and person combination.
I think you just change the fashion rules to suit yourself you diva

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Guilty of doing it!
From a practical point of view, I like it. I find that my big arse eyebrows can hold a lot of sweatm and with sunglasses they can sit close to my brow line and then drip onto the inside of the lense. Goggles are a little warmer, but avoid the issue altogether.

Fashion wise...it really strays a line. Sometimes it looks cool, other times it looks retarded; varies with goggle, helmet and person combination.

As a general rule, I think the cool combinations go as follows:
- Full Face wGoggles
- Half Shell wSunglasses
- Half Shell sans Eyewear
- Half Shell wGoggles
- Full Face sans Goggles
- Broken face/mandible/nose
- Full Face with Sunglasses​
What about a TT helmet with integrated sunglasses for that full Tie fighter pilot look?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Need to find a link to "Great Duh's of History" :D

I know, one requires full faces to ride the stages, the other requires chamois cream.

To expand upon my bad luck. My Honzo Ti frame was issued a Return Authorisation on the 31st of July, and was stripped and dropped into the local dealership on the 6th August where they were fully aware. They then supposedly organised a collection for the 10th August...as per my latest conversation with the local shop...the bike is still there.
Sooooo, broken frame, broken belt, broken hubs, wrong items supplied, no communication from anyone; I'm having an absolutely amazing month for customer service.
That is pretty shithouse. The only thing on that list that isn't already being sorted or can't be sorted easily is the hubs. Are you planning to part out the Slash and just keep the rims?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
4A62A777-C1D9-44A2-9EEB-6B4A26D1498C.jpeg
So finally we know what @Zaf really looks like!
Guilty of doing it!

As a general rule, I think the cool combinations go as follows:
- Full Face wGoggles
- Half Shell wSunglasses
- Half Shell sans Eyewear
- Half Shell wGoggles
- Full Face sans Goggles
- Broken face/mandible/nose
- Full Face with Sunglasses​

Reactions: Zaf