STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^Yup, I have a lightly used space shuttle going cheap as well, but can't put it up for sale here as it's not technically in my possession atm (it's in a mates shed overseas) I can also get pics if anyone is really keen. I'm almost sure I've talked myself into it being the deal of the century.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Re-read dozers post, I’m not saying he is incorrect, I’m saying his post is confusing which it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’ve lost me, what part of my post saying that some frames were stolen, we found some ads selling them nearby the place they were stolen and made it public is confusing? Is it the but where the guy selling one of them has now said HE is the victim? That part is confusing but not surprising at all.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Hey @foxpuppet. Your riding mate is a thieving, opportunistic piece of shit. Always has been. Don't soften the blow for that bottom feeder.
Who is oliosky?

There’s a big gap between someone selling gear for profit and someone who actually steals bikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Knowingly on-selling them, about this much > <
Well that’s the question I want answered, who did he buy it from, how was it listed? There’s discrepancy between what people saw posted for the Bronson and the Hightower chops was selling. They are not the same bike. AFAIK they are similar colors or were both for sale on Gumtree? Ive only seen the Bronson listing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^ He knows the cost of a bike, convincing himself the sellers story was legit? ...story has more holes than swiss cheese.

I'm not on FB but I had a looksey on a mates phone and gee that place gives me a brain ache, but shit the bed he's not helping himself or doing himself any favours, but I think he gives zero shits about that, he's lapping this notoriety up...again.

Last edited:

bootsandall

Likes Dirt
So Chops is selling a different frame to the one I saw on Gumtree (the one this thread was about), the Gumtree ad was definitely a Bronson CC.

There were images of the top tube and in that you could see that there wasn't any marks/grease around where the headset would be so was a new frame. I'm not doubting Dozer on the details he has posted, he mentions 'frames'.

@Dozer if you could maybe elaborate on what frames have been stolen so if any other suss frames pop up we can notify you.

Maybe its time this thread ended, and let the Police sort it out.

Cheers to all the Mods.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
i don't want to tear your post apart or nitpick but these are the parts that had me confused or wanting more info

So let’s get one thing straight; a timeline even:
-Frames get stolen from a truck in Campbelltown.
when did this happen? is there any info out there that would have alerted people to the fact frames had been stolen?
-Posts appear in various places selling 2019 frames that have not seen daylight only a few days after the theft.
-People question certain for sale posts and everyone is suspicious.
i posted on chops FB post the day he put it up over a week before now.
-Greenvalleys share the post saying the ads appearing are potentially stolen frames.
-I share that post on a Facebook page and public ally ask the sellers to post a photo of the serial number and their driver license in the same photo. Both parties ignore it and refuse to send me the image. I’m an admin of that trading post page.
so they refused initially then came clean?
-I have the serial numbers, I know the distributor, I know what frames are stolen.
-It comes to light that the serial numbers on one of the frames advertised is a stolen frame.
the bronson or the hightower?
-One of the advertisers claims he’s a victim, the other chats privately to me and seems to understand the magnitude of what has happened. He also gives me the details of who he got the frame from.
-People piblically stand up for one of the people IN POSSESSION OF A VERY RECENTLY STOLEN FRAME.
I've seen Chops claim on FB that he went to the cops who said it was not reported stolen. is that true?
-Again, I need to reiterate that the frames were stolen very recently. That bit sunk in yet? Stolen 2019 frames.
-The Police are involved and my role as an admin is done. I delete the sensitive posts from the trading post page as it isn’t for the public to be involved with now.

Can I once again reiterate that the frames were stolen only days ago, bound for stores where people like you and me are waiting for these top end frames to be built up, sold and ridden. They are top end $5,000 frames and not commonly sold as untouched, next years model outside of a registered dealer. STOLEN 2019 frames being sold on Facebook pages for half the price of new, untouched and not purchased from a direct dealer. Can this picture be painted any clearer for those not reading between the lines?
I can't see the original For sale thread now for the other guys listing. Theres a lot of speculation on here and on FB with folks blurring between the 2 frames listed, im just trying to get a clear indication of whats actually occurred. If id seen any info prior about SC frames being stolen then id be surely alerted to all and any coming up for sale, but i hadn't seen anything about it until this thread and the fact id been enquiring on this frame in particular and it didn't raise any flags for me is why im not umping to conclusions like everyone here who love to hate on Chops.....just because.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
@foxpuppet You reckon a heist of more frames than the fingers you have on one hand would see the distributor just shrug and say ‘oh well’ and just let it slide without lodging a Police report?
I’d report it it to the Police if the shiny silver number from my mailbox was stolen.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Cheers Mario, can confirm that he has one of the stolen frames........

As for the public shaming of Nick and Greenvalleys; those sort of people condemning him can’t be considered as too overly intelligent and seriously lack respect for what has been done. Nick is a fucking good guy and puts his existence into sharing good times. If anyone thinks his actions in this are out of line then you don’t deserve his help when something shit happens to your bike. It’s laughable actually, the moronic actions and things people have said make them look like primary school kids arguing over who has the better Barbie doll, seriously shut your dopey mouths.

If I started a worldwide poll amongst mountain bikers asking if they’d buy a next years model frame from a private seller before the frames had hit the stores and assume it wasn’t stolen, I reckon the 2 people out of the 1247733783389533 that voted yes would be laughed at and their names offered up to the law to stop it happening again. Just cause you think someone that you see around and posting too much stuff for sale is legit doesn’t mean you’d invite him or her to your wedding and assume they are good people.
100% agree . Can you name the other parties ? One I remember was a Mark Buen ? can`t remember the rest . At least with names people will be less likely to deal with anything they are selling . Or maybe they did the right thing and handed the frames back , but they have tarnished themselves forever me thinks . Come out sun so we can go ride instead !

Flow-Rider

Burner
@foxpuppet you're an absolute idiot that's just trying to misconstrue everything like norm is. The screen shot I put up is the one labelled 'high tower' and it's the same picture he's got up on his posts telling everyone he's not a thief. So if your saying he has more than one of these frames maybe he should report this other one you're harping on about to the police also.

Last edited: