STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

Minlak

custom titis
God this thread is confusing.

But I do know anything that Chopchop does is tinged with varying degrees of dodginess.
I know right :)

What’s confusing about there being two frames that may or may not be the same frame that are different?
Nothing confusing about convincing yourself you got a great legit deal and not one step short of a thief. Cause you were just helping out a fellow human down on his luck not profiteering. I wouldn’t be surprised if they hold some sort of ceremony to celebrate the philanthropy.

I know if it came down to Dozer’s version of events vs almost anyone else’s version of events I would back Dozer. And not just cause he promises seafood dinners :)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
@foxpuppet you're an absolute idiot that's just trying to misconstrue everything like chops is. The screen shot I put up is the one labelled 'high tower' and it's the same picture he's got up on his posts telling everyone he's not a liar. So if your saying he has more than one of these frames maybe he should report this other one you're harping on about to the police also.
I’m trying my best not to misconstrue anything that’s why I’m asking for more info/clarification.

So you posted a screenshot of a listing from the 9th, did he list it then or list it on the 12th when you commented?

Half the posts here don’t seem to know which frame was actually listed.... even the OP just commented as such.
I’m just not into being on a witch hunt like you lot seem to relish in doing. I’ve seen posts by other mods of the NSW trading post supporting his story, I’d prefer to stick with that info than the jaded views being thrown in here.

Happy to change my mind when someone posts all the relevant info in a logical way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
If I started a worldwide poll amongst mountain bikers asking if they’d buy a next years model frame from a private seller before the frames had hit the stores and assume it wasn’t stolen, I reckon the 2 people out of the 1247733783389533 that voted yes would be laughed at and their names offered up to the law to stop it happening again. Just cause you think someone that you see around and posting too much stuff for sale is legit doesn’t mean you’d invite him or her to your wedding and assume they are good people.

This is thing that I don’t understand about your post above. these bikes have been available since July, so yes it was a new frame stolen, but not a product that’s unavailable to buy. Hence why I wouldn’t have balked at jumping on a bargain on one. If it was before public release then for sure, no issues, just like the 160 RMBs stolen in Canada.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
This thread is about the bronson on gumtree

Mark what is name had a bronson for sale

chops had a Hightower for sale, first on Qld Mtb then nsw Mtb (my guess from the dates I’ve seen) for $3500. Chops claims on Facebook he paid $2500 for it from someone convincing. Chops then says police haven’t got it listed as stolen - dozer is pretty sure it is, so either police system is farked, or it hasn’t been reported accurately.

Original post says a bunch of bronson frames - given dozers post on Facebook, that seems to be a mistake, and it was different frames

Hope that helps

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
This thread is about the bronson on gumtree

Mark what is name had a bronson for sale

chops had a Hightower for sale, first on Qld Mtb then nsw Mtb (my guess from the dates I’ve seen) for $3500. Chops claims on Facebook he paid $2500 for it from someone convincing. Chops then says police haven’t got it listed as stolen - dozer is pretty sure it is, so either police system is farked, or it hasn’t been reported accurately.

Original post says a bunch of bronson frames - given dozers post on Facebook, that seems to be a mistake, and it was different frames

Hope that helps

This Bronson right?

Flow-Rider

Burner
I’m trying my best not to misconstrue anything that’s why I’m asking for more info/clarification.

So you posted a screenshot of a listing from the 9th, did he list it then or list it on the 12th when you commented?

Half the posts here don’t seem to know which frame was actually listed.... even the OP just commented as such.
I’m just not into being on a witch hunt like you lot seem to relish in doing. I’ve seen posts by other mods of the NSW trading post supporting his story, I’d prefer to stick with that info than the jaded views being thrown in here.

Happy to change my mind when someone posts all the relevant info in a logical way.

It's dated and timed on the bottom of the right hand corner and there was an identical pictured post that was pulled down prior to that where he admitted that the frame was under a police investigation when I asked. So in another words he kept on advertising a frame that he knew was allegedly stolen rather than wait for the outcome of the police investigation. If this is not a douche bag I don't know what is.

I don't need to witch hunt because I know the police will do their job here, if the frame is really hot there is no way he can act dumb about it.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Best thread I've read on here in a long time. Chops back in the headlines... still no idea if it's a HT or Bronson. Is it even stolen...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Best thread I've read on here in a long time. Chops back in the headlines... still no idea if it's a HT or Bronson. Is it even stolen...
I'm still trying to work out if he successfully sued the guys who cancelled the race because it was too wet. Anybody know if he won that day in court?

Hey @Zaf I guess zelvssssss are lucky chops never had their wheels!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I'm still trying to work out if he successfully sued the guys who cancelled the race because it was too wet. Anybody know if he won that day in court?

Hey @Zaf I guess zelvssssss are lucky chops never had their wheels!
Well the Mont was cancelled.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can't believe this thread just died...

Has there been any word on any of these frames? Are they still for sale?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^I imagine that the police are doing policey things and doing their jobs.

Thread was going around in circles and more poo was being slung about than the chimp enclosure at Taronga...I too want to find out what transpires from this though.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Just waitin on one Mr Dozer to update us with what happens. Them inside contacts have to be useful for something.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Sorry to have left you hanging. I haven't got anything more I can add but am happy to know there are some stolen goods being recovered. There has been plenty said about this topic in various circles with 94% of it being totally false and one person in particular trying to avert the gaze of everyone by suggesting they are a victim.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Just trying to work out if that sticky post on the NSW MTB buy swap sell, is pro chops, or warning us he is a piece of shit? I took it as the later, his story is garbage, especially after still relisting it after being told it was stolen.

Also wondering why he has so many people that appear to fan boys defending him. He must be a great source of brojobs or something.

He might not have stolen it out of a van, but he appears to be complicit in trying to sell goods that he must have known where stolen, he also appears to be lying about how much he paid for it, saying x3 more than the advert said, to lessen his guilt I presume.

Garbage person.