Little Things You Hate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Oh, if you insist. I see Moorey's point well though and wouldn't consider myself as an on topic regular but my flair for MTB photography is almost unequalled. Key word being almost.

View attachment 348360

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
You photo’s are the backbone this forum was made around! Is grumpy coming back? I miss that ol’ codger

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ I hope so! Trivia cheat or not, bring back the grump!

Also the e-bike section is pretty light on shit talk. Given they are the future of mountain biking that should all be sweet for new folks.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You photo’s are the backbone this forum was made around! Is grumpy coming back? I miss that ol’ codger
Thanks @Ultra Lord. I hope my photos isn't the glue holding RB together or everyones standards are definitely on a downhill slide.

I think Uncle is still banned. He is a bit down about it all. I've rode and done all things bike with Uncle for many years and it is great to have him drop in. Hope it isn't a permanent exodus.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ah, I thought that might’ve lapsed by now. A week wasn’t it? Faaaaark time seems to be crawling along for me atm :confused:

I go to trivia nights at the pub with Mrs ultra’s soccer team........ surprisingly few oldies!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trivia has intergenerational appeal! Not for me, I'm shit at it and it always goes for too long. But a well done trivia event pulls a crowd.

The best way to find out when @uncle grumpy makes a return is to tag him in some stuff. Doesn't even need to be good stuff.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
For sure, you’re right... silly me.

But keep Stjrring.

Can’t leave it all to the other three guys.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Don’t sweat Mooresville... this forum is fine, dandy and okee dokee. The BS, the banter, the confrontation that doesn’t end in tears, the info and intelligent dialogue is great. Honestly some of the convos here would end up really ugly on a few o/s forums I’m on. But everyone in the main gets over it, has a snide dig and moves on. The regulars are part of the show.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Don’t sweat Mooresville... this forum is fine, dandy and okee dokee. The BS, the banter, the confrontation that doesn’t end in tears, the info and intelligent dialogue is great. Honestly some of the convos here would end up really ugly on a few o/s forums I’m on. But everyone in the main gets over it, has a snide dig and moves on. The regulars are part of the show.
I completely agree. In a past life I moderated some forums, the yanks take themselves waaaaay too serious.

moorey

call me Mia
You do understand what a ‘boys club’ is, right?
Maybe I should have gone with circle jerk.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I completely agree. In a past life I moderated some forums, the yanks take themselves waaaaay too serious.
I was on a couple of US based car fora and the outpouring of grief over a simple car accidents was nauseating. One guy had his Chevy bumped by someone at a cars and coffee. Looked to me like it would genuinely buff out and the next 7 million posts were either death threats for the perpetrator or "sorry for your loss". WTF? Who died? It is a car and only just by any definition. I didnt last long.

As far as this forum goes in my opinion it is a really good group of people who are genuinely interested in mountain biking and gear and enjoy the tale tales and true that crop up now and again. If something gets to you have your say and then walk away. It is that easy.

My first attempt at being a mod and you guys make it easy. Except for @Minlak, he is a prick. Oh and @moorey, he is too.