Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...but they said e-bikes couldn't roost and no e-bikes would want to anyway...dickheads.

I decided to head out for a short ride this afternoon..came across some e-clowns trying to be cool on the fire road. It's perhaps not their brightest idea, given the precarious relationship between bikes and rangers already and the ease with which it can be seen things like this have the potential to cause unnecessary ripples. It's also catching on with a few juniors attempting to join the fun on their regular bikes. I can't decide if this or the old guy e-biking up a designated down trail is worse.

Apologies for the photo quality. I took it late in the arvo and there was a big storm brewing.

Attachments

slowmick

38-39"
My wife's family live in the country and her dad likes to pick off Indian Mynas with his 22. The get shed loads of them. Told me a whole bunch of gun related stuff that i didn't understand but it seems with the right set up you can knock off one or two in a tree before the flock notices that something is wrong and buggers off...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Is it still possible to build up a nice 26 rig, or are parts getting rare af? I remember RB caused a tyre shortage once....
You can still buy a large range of 26" tyres, it's Australia that tells everyone that they are no longer made. Parts like straight steer forks are getting thin but if you look hard enough you'll find something suitable.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is it still possible to build up a nice 26 rig, or are parts getting rare af? I remember RB caused a tyre shortage once....
I'm pretty sure you can. I'll let you know in a few weeks.

All the good 1 1/8 steerer forks are easy to get, you just need a bike that can handle 200mm of front travel.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That shadow on the x ray of a molar that was root canaled 20 years ago... Gum sliced to relive infection and looking at $6K for an implant.

Yay. Also - ow...