What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
^Strange place to mount the ferry anchor...

I want to see a pic after the ride, that will be absolutely filthy if you're going where I think you are.
Tada!

Manly Dam wasn't too bad. It's a giant sandy sponge so it can soak up a lot of water if its been dry.

Bike was beautiful! to ride. Very very refined bike with excellent suspension damping.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'm surprised MD is open tbh, maybe they didn't cop as much rain as the city.

Must be the rockiest sponge ever, and the sound the drivetrain makes when riding there in the wet with all that sandstone...you can hear the chain and cassette begging for mercy.

BT180

Max Pfaff
So i broke my Next SL cranks and while I wait for warranty news, I went ahead and ordered the beefier Next Rs on the recent Cyber Monday sale. Fitted those up, along with a new RD and chain. Far out, my drive train has never felt better. I was contemplating a ratchet tooth upgrade on my DT hub, but it was my worn chain all along! Off to the fuckwit's thread?? That plus the play I had in my old cranks, makes these latest updates feel sooooooo good. And way quieter also, which is probably the best part.
IMG_3983.jpg
IMG_3987.jpg

BT180

Max Pfaff
You know the blue part on that derailleur is a protective plastic film that you can peel off? Like that on a new phone screen.
Yeah, i'm well aware. Peeled it off all my previous RDs. But seeing as though they get so banged up, I though i'd commit an #enduro faux pas and leave it there, to see if it actually protected anything.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
This arrived today. Promptly put it together.

Think it's a 2014, but has a good build.

Banshee Phantom
X1 group
Guide R brakes (remember why I hate sram brakes now)
Reverb dropper (also shit)
Pikes
Ccdb
Next sl cranks

And to annoy @moorey it's a 29er.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Keen for a ride report.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
When your kids are excited about 3 weeks in Tassie, riding. Telling me they want to do Detonate, Trouty, Air Ya Garn ect... never mind Maydena. I explain to them that their little heads are important to me and was going to buy them Proframes in case they eat rock... they ask "what about you dad", I say "I'll be ok"... they look at each other and say at the same time, "we'll buy you one dad".... so I'm doing something right with my boys, even know I ended up buying all 3 :eek:

pf1.jpg