Bargain buys thread

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Try Cyclingdeal.com.au They have Taiwanese connections....
Pikes are back $$700- not as sharp pricing, and also include gst now, but that's as cheap as I can find anything 15x100 axle.

I should have really bought two of the lyriks from mtb direct last time lol.

Minlak

custom titis
They do have some good prices in their "nearly expired" nutrition section though. If you like Skratch.
I need tyres again so will prob get now. I got the missus 5 jerseys for $4.99 each from their clearance section too.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Thanks Gents, just grabbed a new Proframe - Last one left in my preferred colour-scheme too! :)
I tried on an XL Proframe today but it seemed a touch large, It may be a bit loose once the cheek pads pack down. There was no Large to try.

I wear a Fox Rampage in Large, does anyone know if the sizing in the Rampage and the Proframe is comparable?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I tried on an XL Proframe today but it seemed a touch large, It may be a bit loose once the cheek pads pack down. There was no Large to try.

I wear a Fox Rampage in Large, does anyone know if the sizing in the Rampage and the Proframe is comparable?
Hi Mate,
This is the info that comes with the helmet.
Reading the standard pad table down the bottom of page two, I take it that there are only 2 shell sizes the rest is only to do with the pads fitted as standard. But you then get all sizes of the pads anyway.
So Large and exlarge seem to be the same thing.

Hope this helps.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ebay MMX clamp (link)

Yarra Valley cycles are selling SRAM Avid MatchMaker X MMX Brake Lever Adaptor, Pair, Black for only $20! MEGA CHEAP!!!!

I bought 3 and there are apparently 3 left