Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Pension day yesterday = another long night of meth fuelled heavy metal from our neighbourhood fucktard govvie oxygen thief...

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Pension day yesterday = another long night of meth fuelled heavy metal from our neighbourhood fucktard govvie oxygen thief...
My brother lived in a block of units for a time. A bunch of inconsiderate fuckers moved in, and would party mid-week into the early hours. My brother starts work at 5am. Politeness achieved nothing, and they were widely hated.

Then my brother realised that the key he had for the electrical switchboard at his work (in a factory unit) matched the key to the switch board for the unit block. Some kind of standardised electrician fit.

So from then on, when his threshold was reached, he’d stroll down to the basement, flick the switch for their unit, lock the box and head to bed.

Do your neighbours have access to their switchboard?

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
My brother lived in a block of units for a time. A bunch of inconsiderate fuckers moved in, and would party mid-week into the early hours. My brother starts work at 5am. Politeness achieved nothing, and they were widely hated.

Then my brother realised that the key he had for the electrical switchboard at his work (in a factory unit) matched the key to the switch board for the unit block. Some kind of standardised electrician fit.

So from then on, when his threshold was reached, he’d stroll down to the basement, flick the switch for their unit, lock the box and head to bed.

Do your neighbours have access to their switchboard?
It’s a house. Not risking going up to his front door... Also, we have small dogs that are home alone during the day so I don’t want to risk retaliation - he has big mastiff things that would kill our dogs given a chance. I’ve just worn it. Have to move...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Makes your calves look amazing though!!
Mine look amazing in flats, the world won't be able to handle the heels!

Sigh. Effort. Expense. And most days it’s fine... Any move really needs to be out of Canberra...
Can someone whip up a sweeper of this thread and prove/disprove that "most days it's fine" please? I know what I'm placing my bets on...just move and become happier. Stop being afraid to be happy.

• Love
Reactions: Zaf