Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Australian retail has missed the boat and the convenience of online shopping has cemented it's place, but imagine if not too long ago retailers/services were open at hours that consumers who were at work all day earning money to spend could access?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Australian retail has missed the boat and the convenience of online shopping has cemented it's place, but imagine if not too long ago retailers/services were open at hours that consumers who were at work all day earning money to spend could access?
That's just crazy talk!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, get outta here poodle.
Back to raggin on tradies. Fuckin arsebandit window lickers
Easy dick fingers!!! Window licking is a job that must be carefully timed. Who the fuck wants to go licking windows when the house occupants aren't on the toilet or taking a shower?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yeah, get outta here poodle.
Back to raggin on tradies. Fuckin arsebandit window lickers
Easy dick fingers!!! Window licking is a job that must be carefully timed. Who the fuck wants to go licking windows when the house occupants aren't on the toilet or taking a shower?
Wasting your time at my house then Poodle as I like to lay my bricks in the dark...

Flow-Rider

Burner
I think I'm cursed with mail delivery.
It just took me this long, speaking to five different people...
View attachment 351966
to have my parcel, which was attempted delivery yesterday and reapplied for in time for re-delivery today, be redelivered tomorrow.
I feel your pain, I'm sure they get training into how to divert angry customers by feeding them more bullshit.

Reactions: Zaf

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Every damn bike having a problem at once !

Go to get the roadie ready for the morning. Water sloshing around in the frame - wtf?
Drain it, but find cranks have lateral play. Too hard basket.

Setup the dually for the morning instead. Last thing, pump up tyres. Rear tyre slashed. Too late to deal with that.

Hardtail it is then. Third time lucky, only needed a bit of slicko on the post.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

Go to get the roadie ready for the morning. Water sloshing around in the frame - wtf?

Setup the dually for the morning instead. Last thing, pump up tyres. Rear tyre slashed. Too late to deal with that.

Woohoo, new bike day...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

You certainly don't have enough bikes.