Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
So I’m happily riding along in the road today and I get passed by a group of 3 riders on an uphill (I’m still fat slow and old). Anyway that’s ok I don’t care but I’m then close to the group and one of the riders is a fucktard. You know the people that ride 2 abreast taking up over half the lane in a major road (the road only has 2 lanes total one each way). I was so embarrassed to be near them when cars passed. As soon as we crested the hill I dusted them so I wouldn’t be associated. Sigh ruined a good day.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Folks who have no ability to gauge simple measurements.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
in defence of the driver, there may have been a 40 tonne truck coming towards him at 100kph.
as it looks like that there is quite alot of traffic backed up behind him, because he has already had to slow for this self righteous wanker on the road bike, he is not in a position to brake to allow some space and wait for a safe spot in which to pass, for fear of being rear-ended by a procession of following vehicles
If it was a contest between hitting a 40T truck head-on or a close pass to a road cyclist, bike looses!
given the same situation, I would have done the same...if we had wider roads, not a problem...but we don't!
P.S. why does the cyclist have to be so far out into the lane anyway?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
in defence of the driver, there may have been a 40 tonne truck coming towards him at 100kph.
as it looks like that there is quite alot of traffic backed up behind him, because he has already had to slow for this self righteous wanker on the road bike, he is not in a position to brake to allow some space and wait for a safe spot in which to pass, for fear of being rear-ended by a procession of following vehicles
If it was a contest between hitting a 40T truck head-on or a close pass to a road cyclist, bike looses!
given the same situation, I would have done the same...if we had wider roads, not a problem...but we don't!
P.S. why does the cyclist have to be so far out into the lane anyway?
LTIH - cyclists who should know better espousing that daily telegraph style crap...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Huh? No need to overtake if there is a risk. Just slow down until the risk is gone.

Not rocket science.
Nah fuck off mate. You're just being a dick head there...the car can overtake so it must overtake! At all costs that car can not be held back by a cyclist, I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

Runners can fuck off too. There's a fucking marathon on between my house and work...pretty much all of the cycleway taken up by cocks.