2019 World Cup discussion.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Is anyone else unable to get proper full screen on red bull tv? I’m wondering if I’m missing a setting out the big black border around the window is as good as it gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can but only on chrome. Can't use the Apple tv. Red bull fail again. This time at least it works on chrome.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Feed keeps stopping & starting for me.

Meh - I'm going to bed & will watch the replay tomorrow.

They just can't get their shit together.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Feed is fine on phone and Apple TV for me.

Disappointing for Tracey, just holding back from the look of it.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bruni's bike always looks like it is so dialed for each track, he's never fighting against it.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Allegedly.
Gutted for
Finn
He was up when he crashed.
Really? Seems like a bit of a twat to me.

I would not be sad if Bruni won the overall this year. Reckon he deserves an overall in his career and this may be his best chance given the rate at which the younger guys are progressing.

moorey

call me Mia
You got that wrong way around. Bruni is a sook at times....And who calls themself Super Bruni? He can ride, and he’s one of the smartest guys out there without question...but not very endearing.
Finn
is still a bit of a goofy kid, but always happy to have a joke and be the butt of one. Without question in my mind, he’s one of the most skilled and determined riders out there, and will be an absolute force to be reckoned with.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree with Moorey also, Loic is very professional and focused, but also seems a little entitled.

Finn rides bikes because he loves it and that shows