Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
Hmmm,,,,fish cakes..........
Get stuffed!

How good are happy dogs though
I love a happy dog, but my raw fish eating dog ate half a kilo of boney tailor fillets, she's not left her bed since the guilt set in when she heard my car pull up. She's full as a tick but is guilty happy really happy? She's snoring so yeah the bitch is happy!

Not looking forward to picking up what comes out tomorrow.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Get stuffed!

I love a happy dog, but my raw fish eating dog ate half a kilo of boney tailor fillets, she's not left her bed since the guilt set in when she heard my car pull up. She's full as a tick but is guilty happy really happy? She's snoring so yeah the bitch is happy!

Not looking forward to picking up what comes out tomorrow.
Too bloody right a guilty dog is a happy dog!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
doing some work on my work car today, in putting the ladder back into the tray, the ladder slipped out of the one hand and came down and squashed the index finger on my other hand
I now have a black nail and a fucking painful hand..but now thanks to all the irresponsible pharmaceutical users, the strongest pain relief I can get over the counter is an overpriced panadol substitute that does SFA!...more Jack Daniels it is then

stirk

Burner
doing some work on my work car today, in putting the ladder back into the tray, the ladder slipped out of the one hand and came down and squashed the index finger on my other hand
I now have a black nail and a fucking painful hand..but now thanks to all the irresponsible pharmaceutical users, the strongest pain relief I can get over the counter is an overpriced panadol substitute that does SFA!...more Jack Daniels it is then
Ouch, sounds like you need some absinthe.

slowmick

38-39"
Stripping the mounting thread out of the rear shifter this morning. Hanging the shifter on the brakes makes riding downhill exciting. Fucking SRAM.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Every trip I’ve had to Japan has featured some fun fireworks displays. Best 2500yen I’ve spent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Way back in the olden times l, when friends were all "can I come?" I set a rule of $100 minimum must be spent on fireworks. My main dealer still remembers those glory days.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yep.

Safe work practices are few & far between. I’ve had two engineered stone kitchens installed & can still remember the dust from both...
Yep with a bored teenage apprentice standing there with a blocked spray bottle giving it a squirt randomly while the main guy cuts away with an angle grinder.
“It’s all good bro” was the response I got when I told the guys that installed my benches to get their shit together. No it ain’t!

Although as a carpenter - #fucking tradies - I’ve been guilty of cutting MDF without a mask.
I’ve got a track saw now attached to a vacuum.
I’ve wised up with age on the building site at least.
On the trails I’m just as reckless as ever.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yep with a bored teenage apprentice standing there with a blocked spray bottle giving it a squirt randomly while the main guy cuts away with an angle grinder.
“It’s all good bro” was the response I got when I told the guys that installed my benches to get their shit together. No it ain’t!

Although as a carpenter - #fucking tradies - I’ve been guilty of cutting MDF without a mask.
I’ve got a track saw now attached to a vacuum.
I’ve wised up with age on the building site at least.
On the trails I’m just as reckless as ever.
MDF I suspect is a future asbestos... Formaldehyde in the adhesives has got to be bad for you!

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Car radios with their 3x6 FM presets and 2x6 AM presets. I don’t know why animating needs more than about 3 presets for each driver. Trying to switch between one or two FM music stations and AM old persons radio is a pub in the butt when you need to bypass 2 pages of unused options to switch band.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my car radio hasn't worked since someone snapped the aerial off 5 years ago.

Haven't missed it at all.
I miss mine. First one died, got into an infinite loop of rebooting so I upgraded the other car and transferred cheap one from there to mine. the radio reception wasn’t the best and now it’s got virtually no reception, didn’t survive the transplant. Been carrying a cordless worksite radio with me to fill in until the new one is installed.