Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't you get one of those personally signed letters every month stating that Christine, Angela, Tom, Dick & Harry want to buy your home ?
I caught an agent just recently trying to pop one of his letters in my no junk mail letter box. I was in a shitty mood and let him know how felt. I also pointed out that everyone's mail boxes were marked as such.

Binaural

Eats Squid
I caught an agent just recently trying to pop one of his letters in my no junk mail letter box. I was in a shitty mood and let him know how felt. I also pointed out that everyone's mail boxes were marked as such.
I think that putting junk mail in a letterbox marked as "no junk mail" should be treated exactly the same as littering. If you put 100 flyers in the boxes of people who have specifically asked not to receive them, I am fine with your business copping the equivalent of 100 littering fines.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I would have ripped them a new one.
I get letters personally addressed to me but I should have mailed them back stupid requests like, can you estimate how long it takes to tie my shoelace.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I would have ripped them a new one.
I get letters personally addressed to me but I should have mailed them back stupid requests like, can you estimate how long it takes to tie my shoelace.
I was very calm and collected...and really polite. It was as though someone else was acting out my role in the situation. I certainly didn't say something like I recognise your fat head from some of the shit you've put in there before, so don't talk your lies at me.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Not sure if this is the same elsewhere but as we are rural the purveyors of wasted trees csn just chuck the stuff out near the letter box. They dont get close enough to see Oz Post only. I rang the council, nothing they can do so I waited until the litterers did it again and dobbed them in for littering. Nothing will happen but it made me feel better.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I was very calm and collected...and really polite. It was as though someone else was acting out my role in the situation. I certainly didn't say something like I recognise your fat head from some of the shit you've put in there before, so don't talk your lies at me.
I've still got one of the old letters here and every time they send one the name changes.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Cheapskates who don’t do the homework.

I had someone call me today to ask about installing a product we sell but they had purchased elsewhere. Complained that installation was too expensive and could we do it for less.... sure if you purchase the product from us otherwise your on your own champ.

We provide a product and a fixed price service. Our competitors like to undercut the product price then butter up the installation price so they make the same in the end. This guy wanted to get the best of both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk