Little Things You Hate

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I know I keep banging on about this.... but time wasters!

Get a call asking “what size door rope do I need for my heater?”
After a bit of back and forth I discover this old bat is standing in a bunnings on the other side of the city about to buy a product we sell but wants my input to help her choose. Get stuffed!

Apparently I was the 6th shop she had called.

LTIL moved a pair of brand new five tens after almost 2 years that didn’t fit my wife. Just in time for some little shredder to hit Stromlo this weekend & it paid for my tailgate pad purchase, clean trade!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know I keep banging on about this.... but time wasters!

Get a call asking “what size door rope do I need for my heater?”
After a bit of back and forth I discover this old bat is standing in a bunnings on the other side of the city about to buy a product we sell but wants my input to help her choose. Get stuffed!

Apparently I was the 6th shop she had called.

LTIL moved a pair of brand new five tens after almost 2 years that didn’t fit my wife. Just in time for some little shredder to hit Stromlo this weekend & it paid for my tailgate pad purchase, clean trade!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maybe you should subcontract for bunnings? I know they already do a great job at ensuring they have expert staff to help customers, but maybe you can go that bit further for them?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
when you miss those perfect dash cam moments. Just had a BMW with plates that no joke read MRSAFE come to complete stop in front of me and just sit in the road for a bit before indicating (must have the options pack) and crawling to the curb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
People that speed through road work zones.
A freeway near me where the road has been narrowed due to infrastructure works in the middle and speeds dropped from 100 to 80 one way and 100 to 60 the other.
You do the right thing slow down( there’s plenty of warning) and people go flying past in the right AND left Lane still doing a 100 if you happen to be In the middle, not even pretending to slow down a little. And I don’t mean just one or two but a lot.
Not only is it dangerous for everyone using the road at the time but especially for any road workers just doing their job!

Also has driving always been so combative? and what happened to indicators? Ya rarely even get the finger anymore when you let someone go first on a tight road.
Fuck knuckles.

Last edited:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
You don't even have to be moving to come across dickheads with cars these days...this morning when I topped up the tank the guy at the bowser in front of me was cleaning his windscreen, when I came out he was doing his whole van with the courtesy window cleaners and buckets. I got in the car had it running and he just looked at me, I had to wait until the guy beside him came back to his car after doing christ knows what in the store to get out past him. I did give him some friendly advice that maybe he could pull forward and do it in some open parking spaces not 15m from his current position.

Another fuck knuckle.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Yes. Get off.

It will move forward when it shears off and either kill the people in front or screw away from the fuselage.

ltih: my lathe has stopped going roundy roundy. Makes it hard to machine up some crush tubes.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
2 weeks to get ultrasound anywhere, window for surgery recommended 7 to 10 days after injury..and most won't do emergency room referral for the scan. Got to back to a gp and get another referal, what a stupid system.
Fml.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Moving back to little things as opposed to big fuck off things...LTIH, car salesmen, my phone has been going non stop all day because I enquired about a few cars, bloody hell they just don't give up.
New car? I’ve bought two new cars and about 30 used. New car experience by far the most fucking annoying...

Haakon

The dealers just keep pushing the extras. I understand the additional profit that comes from up-selling but that shit got tiring real quick.
My first one was brand new 2015 $15 Reno Clio ffs - what extra? I bought the base model and it was a short conversation about colour and that was it. As far as I was concerned. But fuck me if it didn’t turn into a saga... I found a Ballarat dealer who would do it cheaper but the local Canberra dealer beat - the hassle she put me through I’m not sure was worth it...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
New car? I’ve bought two new cars and about 30 used. New car experience by far the most fucking annoying...
Yeah, new or very close to it, must have been a bad year all round sales wise because these guys are falling over themselves trying to get stuff done by EOFY, but when I say that I'll get back to them that doesn't give them licence to call me back 1.5 hours later and tell me about a new one they have just found.

Haakon

I love the compulsory conversation with the paint & rust protection person.

Trying to explain to her why a Lotus cannot rust was weird & annoying.
You should have seen them when I ask they not even wash it and to leave all the shipping sticker residue on! They still managed to leave scratches in it though...