Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Solving CC means changing lifestyles.

Changing one's lifestyle ain't a voteable thing.

Instead, we are choosing to implement CC. Nice work, idiots.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Better spent?

If this govt was serious about tackling CC, there would be NO more FF expansion of any sort. The end.

We need to reduce emissions now, at 4.5% per annum, to have a modicum of hope. A modicum.

I wish people would read & comprehend the size of the issue in front of us. There. Is. No. Compromise.
So solar/hydro/wind aren't future fuels?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Better spent?

If this govt was serious about tackling CC, there would be NO more FF expansion of any sort. The end.

We need to reduce emissions now, at 4.5% per annum, to have a modicum of hope. A modicum.

I wish people would read & comprehend the size of the issue in front of us. There. Is. No. Compromise.
So solar/hydro/wind aren't future fuels?
Nope. They're cheap off the shelf present fuels :)

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Sure is. Had some tradies here doing the carport a while back that had him going on their radio. I’d never really listened to him before and it was terrifying. So angry and dumb...

The guy who had it on was a really nice older bloke too. Super friendly, pretty good at his job and it freaked me out even more that an otherwise nice bloke would still absorb that shit.

Very weird all round...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
This guys never fails to deliver...

And he's doubled down this morning...and we wonder why there is a domestic violence problem in this country when there's pricks like him using that type of language...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/jon...-down-her-throat-comment-20190816-p52hp2.html

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Surely Jones will be shown the door sooner or later - you’d need a team of lawyers ready every time he opens his mouth.

Anyway, cat amongst the pidgeons - but Scott Morrison is the great hope for action on climate change. - he actually has real power within the party after winning that election, whereas MT was always on shaky ground. Like it or not, if the ALP takes action, then they would need to stay in power for at least 2 probbaly 3 terms to cement in any policies, whereas an LNP CC policy hopefully would be bipartisan and therefore survive change of govt

I live in hope.....

kbekus

Likes Dirt
The guy who had it on was a really nice older bloke too. Super friendly, pretty good at his job and it freaked me out even more that an otherwise nice bloke would still absorb that shit.
Ah, those quiet Australians we keep hearing about.