What does your day look like?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Best quality old growth timber from Indonesia?
Looks like regurgitated plastic bottles to me?

EDIT: in a good way - looks great and must be a good feeling to be so close to finished. Don’t be tempted to invite people out until the balustrades are up!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And rum, must need some rum hey.
I tried to purchase rum in the old rum store on the old brewery site recently...there was a distinct lack there of, given the name on the wall an all. Given that run was once our curremcy perhaps they could've call it the rum bank? Maybe I'll open a rum bar and call it the rum bank. People can make deposits and withdrawals rather than purchases...staff will dress like bank clerks.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I tried to purchase rum in the old rum store on the old brewery site recently...there was a distinct lack there of, given the name on the wall an all. Given that run was once our curremcy perhaps they could've call it the rum bank? Maybe I'll open a rum bar and call it the rum bank. People can make deposits and withdrawals rather than purchases...staff will dress like bank clerks.
Hang on. Will there actually be rum in your bar, or is it a bank?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
good idea, and if you try to withdraw too much at once , you get fucked in the arse!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Looks like regurgitated plastic bottles to me?

EDIT: in a good way - looks great and must be a good feeling to be so close to finished. Don’t be tempted to invite people out until the balustrades are up!
Ha! No way!

Considering railing options now. Something fairly custom, nothing from a catalogue.

Will be hot dipped powdercoated black steel uprights with matching slim top rail. Stainless steel wire.

But whether or not I organise all the components myself (lots of work) or get a company in to do the job. Likely the former.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Got it done this weekend, even had a ride this morning!

Two mate carpenters (paid) yesterday, finished off the rest today.

Fuck I’m buggered. I never ever want to be a deck installer.
I would be cheikaing every single thing that chippy in the yellow touched before I stepped out on that deck...those types are prone to failure about this time in the cycle.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Drove for 5 hours today in the glorious sun, windows down, stopped repeatedly on country dirt roads to soak up some sun and generate some much needed vitamin d.

Going to take me almost 5 hours to clean the little bugs off the car. Latest spray on version of Shelley’s bug and tar remover is shit. The old squeeze out green goo was awesome.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I am in Raleigh North Carolina now. Apparently there is a big hurricane thingy on the way.

I will send a photo tomorrow when it arrives which coincides when I leave since it seems like the right thing to do.

Today was just 30ish and humid like a sauna. Here is a dull pre disaster car park photo which I'm good at doing. Everyone has to be good at something.
DSC_2440.jpg

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I am in Raleigh North Carolina now. Apparently there is a big hurricane thingy on the way.

I will send a photo tomorrow when it arrives which coincides when I leave since it seems like the right thing to do.

Today was just 30ish and humid like a sauna. Here is a dull pre disaster car park photo which I'm good at doing. Everyone has to be good at something. View attachment 355706
Just stay out of Alabama and youll be fine.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Today was just 30ish and humid like a sauna. Here is a dull pre disaster car park photo which I'm good at doing. Everyone has to be good at something. View attachment 355706
Good luck man!