Little Things You Hate

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
No idea what other thread to put this in, but LTIH, hit and runs.

Local cyclist was hit and killed this morning right across from work. Saw the police and Ambos when pulling into work at 7am, chopper soon after. 10am they released a statement that he had died.

Stay safe out there guys.
F#*k, must've been the morning for it, two cyclist were hit up here this morning as well, 1 died on the scene the other was carted to hospital in critical condition.

+1 on the stay safe message.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
They usually do. Assuming the Olive was there?
It is was an authorised seller with correct packaging, then there are spare barbs and olives to shorten the lines.
If it's a grey market purchase (only in plastic bags) then probably not.
It was from CRC, in the nice shiny Shimano box and everything. Olive was preinstalled in the lever. No spare bits of any kind that I was able to find, apart from that odd plastic clip thing that I don't even know what it's for, and a brake block.

moorey

call me Mia
It was from CRC, in the nice shiny Shimano box and everything. Olive was preinstalled in the lever. No spare bits of any kind that I was able to find, apart from that odd plastic clip thing that I don't even know what it's for, and a brake block.
You’ve been robbed, Rob.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Fckn tradies... (sorry, couldn’t resist).

Now I need to pay another tradie to pull it out... Hmm, maybe they’re not so dumb after all!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Half of Fox Creek is gone. Can't hold out much hope for the rest with the way a fire ravages through that terrain. Holding out hope that Ando's winery survives. Just hope Clare and the staff are safe.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It was racing straight towards Lobethal, but has slowed now as it burns through orchard country. The cfs can hopefully get on top of it in those farms. Shit outcome for the orchardists.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yeah the orchards were looking pretty good when I went through in Nov.

Cherries should be mostly off? But even if they dont burn, the smoke taint could really harm the smaller wine producers in there.

Hope property losses are minimal at least...

nathanm

Eats Squid
have been having a few frustrating weeks so decided to get away from it all this weekend and ride St Helens for the first time and do some kayak fishing. just throw the swag, bike and yak in the car and go, one of those trips.

Total Fire Ban on the east coast announced an hour ago running through until Sunday and the trails and camping spot are all now closed.

The Universe is bending me over and going me raw without lube.

stirk

Burner
have been having a few frustrating weeks so decided to get away from it all this weekend and ride St Helens for the first time and do some kayak fishing. just throw the swag, bike and yak in the car and go, one of those trips.

Total Fire Ban on the east coast announced an hour ago running through until Sunday and the trails and camping spot are all now closed.

The Universe is bending me over and going me raw without lube.
Yep, all the local parks and fire trails and bush walking tracks are getting closed.

Oh and lube is overrated, you gotta feel the friction!