Little Things You Hate

creaky

XMAS Plumper
The later...I had the shits he rolled straight to the front instead of queueing up like any normal decent human.
Must have glossed over that bit! Bit of a douche move. It’s brave doing that nowadays as you never know when some slow looking old lady is going to burn you off on an e-bike !

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Pt Elliot, near enough. Would be easy to adorn the table with MV Shiraz, might be nice to send the plonk budget towards the people who could use it most. Pretty hard to go wrong over there
From what I hear, Bird in Hand lost all their vineyards, so they could certainly do with the help of a few vino chuggers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
It never occurred to me there would be a queue .
On my commute there are no traffic lights and hardly see any cyclists so it would be a treat to queue.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ my commute is all about the cars lining up for a shot at the cyclists. You'd think there was a trophy on offer!

This weather can eat a bag of dicks. Today I used my air con. I guess I should be happy to have discovered it works.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Finding that the tyres still hold air on the 50 buck pushy you bought off a backpacker last night, 12 hours after you inflated them, just after the dog decided to go for a Sunday run without you, then 5 minutes later, when realising that this is kinda fun, the crank and sprockets are eating your leg and tinkling across the ground ......

I could have put this in LTYL, and meant it too. That was my first ride in 2 years. Blood, sweat, but no tears ....

ETA. Thinking it's Sunday, then remembering it's Monday. Night shift brain.

Last edited:

safreek

Finding that the tyres still hold air on the 50 buck pushy you bought off a backpacker last night, 12 hours after you inflated them, just after the dog decided to go for a Sunday run without you, then 5 minutes later, when realising that this is kinda fun, the crank and sprockets are eating your leg and tinkling across the ground ......

I could have put this in LTYL, and meant it too. That was my first ride in 2 years. Blood, sweat, but no tears ....

ETA. Thinking it's Sunday, then remembering it's Monday. Night shift brain.
So bro, did you get a doer upper or just a poc, you sound like me when I first started.
Man I bought some fixer uppers.
First real one I got was a rm7, it was cool as

FigBo0T

So bro, did you get a doer upper or just a poc, you sound like me when I first started.
Man I bought some fixer uppers.
First real one I got was a rm7, it was cool as

I bought two. Both missing bits. 3/4 of a Norco 125, and an '04-5 Specialized Rockhopper (v-brake, Deore XT) that is apparently missing a few bolts ..... I went to look at the Norco, for bits, and when I saw the Spec, I took it too. one fiddy for the lot.

The Spec rode really well for the few minutes I was on it. Hopped some gutters, bombed a stormwater drain or two, and it was nice. I think it deserves a second life as my dog walker. With bling .... and maybe Nixons ....

.... I'm enjoying my bike revival already. Don't have one to ride ..... I know exactly what I'm doing ...... scooter build just got relegated.

What was the question again?

safreek

I bought two. Both missing bits. 3/4 of a Norco 125, and an '04-5 Specialized Rockhopper (v-brake, Deore XT) that is apparently missing a few bolts ..... I went to look at the Norco, for bits, and when I saw the Spec, I took it too. one fiddy for the lot.

The Spec rode really well for the few minutes I was on it. Hopped some gutters, bombed a stormwater drain or two, and it was nice. I think it deserves a second life as my dog walker. With bling .... and maybe Nixons ....

.... I'm enjoying my bike revival already. Don't have one to ride ..... I know exactly what I'm doing ...... scooter build just got relegated.

What was the question again?
Sweet, this was one of my first creations, 125 with super T, painted purple by myself

FigBo0T

I have got to say it, you can never have too much front travel, a few of the purists will tell you not to go above 20mm more than the original fork. I may be a heretic but you need to beef up any hardtail with a minimum of 6 inches, better for more fun.
At my age teeth aren't a worry
You've inspired me .... and it's easier/cheaper than my first option .... Nixons 140 on the Norco. SLX crank went on sweet ..... has DJ3's on it @ 120mm stock, so I'm still pure.
(aren't DJ3's shitty?) They're like new, but just rubbish. I think the Axel's that leak like a sieve are even better.

LTYH - dirt jump forks

safreek

You've inspired me .... and it's easier/cheaper than my first option .... Nixons 140 on the Norco. SLX crank went on sweet ..... has DJ3's on it @ 120mm stock, so I'm still pure.
(aren't DJ3's shitty?) They're like new, but just rubbish. I think the Axel's that leak like a sieve are even better.

LTYH - dirt jump forks
Oh, now I am inspiring people am I. Must of fucked up somewhere along the way.
If the DJ have an air assist just run without air, should be slightly better