COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

stirk

Burner
Bloody wankers and all the expletives if people are killing their dogs over this covid 19, seems like an easy out to get rid of a yapper you can't teach.

Also seems like a media hype shit storm, maybe created by someone who hates.doge, good way to create a poo paper inspired frenzy on dog hate?!

Anything in this climate is possible.

I'll die WITH my dog thanks.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
FFS, i hope humanity takes a big hit. It bloody deserves it, clearly too dumb to be allowed to live.

Also, my usual fortnightly shop yielded no bog rolls... I may yet end up nicking them from work!
Try the chemist.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Can’t believe BCP is kicking in already. My wife was told to start taking her laptop home daily. Lolololz, we all know people don’t work from home.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
FFS, i hope humanity takes a big hit. It bloody deserves it, clearly too dumb to be allowed to live.

Also, my usual fortnightly shop yielded no bog rolls... I may yet end up nicking them from work!
Geeez I actually agree with you for once.

Hoarding toilet paper is just de-evolution at its finest.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Can’t believe BCP is kicking in already. My wife was told to start taking her laptop home daily. Lolololz, we all know people don’t work from home.
Lolololz… what is that? ... must know

I do telco for gov. About a week or more ago, I said to my loved one, that I know what my immediate ICT future holds for me.

BCP and WFH.

Thank (pick your deity) for SBC 's and the Unternet.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
This is a question that needs asking:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/05/governments-coronavirus-urgent-climate-crisis

Coronavirus poses many challenges and threats, but few opportunities. A judicious response to global heating would provide affordable transport, well-insulated homes, skilled green jobs and clean air. Urgent action to prevent a pandemic is of course necessary and pressing. But the climate crisis represents a far graver and deadlier existential threat, and yet the same sense of urgency is absent. Coronavirus shows it can be done – but it needs determination and willpower, which, when it comes to the future of our planet, are desperately lacking.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Ahh. I love it when managers of big business admit off the record, no fucking way I can sustain this growth. I’ve got a massive slate of work to deliver by June 30. Absolutely fucking nothing from July 1.

50% of my short term incentive package is now based on the public share price lifting 6% or more over the year. Cinemas and Hotels, doing so well amid covid-19 outbreak.

So covid-19 really isn’t deadly by best estimates for the masses. Ok if your 80yo, have diabetes and generally unwell you’re probably fucked. What is significantly more frightening is the pace of the spread. Now imaging something with a 30% mortality rate arrives and spreads around the globe inside three months. There’s summitfevers debt fuelled economic collapse. Takes two or more failures for a disaster.

Mash up the contagion movie and Mr Robots debt destroying ambitions if something serious gets on the loose.

I am looking forward to two or three weeks of wfh, so many jobs to do around here.

Hehe, the top draw is stocked up with supplies. Soon to move into the safe, bloody nosy pre teens.