Little Things You Hate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I know this comes up every now and then, but selling stuff on Facebook. We've all done it. You spend time courting the sale and working it to make all parties happy...just to get some offensive 30-50% lowball on the asking price and attitude when you don't accept it.
Shit situation but but god I fucken love angry marines

• Love
Reactions: Zaf

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
What is it with dogs needing to take a crap mid ride on the fastest section. Every time without fail the girl dog will go from flying along at 25km/h to a dead stop, squats and drops the biggest human sized turds you've ever seen, then straight back to full speed.
You pick that up yes?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Telstra. JFC. The comms rack is off as the office is closed. It’s staying off till office reopens. No one gives a fuck about firmware upgrades to the fibre box for now.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Double hate day. Postman surprises me with lots of goodies. What's wrong with this picture that isn't a picture. Have cranks, bb, chain, cassette, derailleur, spare quick links for 12 speed, new saddle. No fucking shifter it's in town but not delivered and can't pick it up as at depot not post office.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Yep, was supposed to do this last weekend but postage to or from the island seems to be to hard at the moment.
I feel better now though. Found a fox transfer dropper for $265 through mtb direct. Should get that in a Month.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Should I mention that my Wiggle order arrived yesterday having left the UK the Thursday before.

Probably best not.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Building new bike only to find a) hacksaw blade is blunt AF and won't get through the fork steerer (steel) and b) no effing M6 bolts (when I thought I had about 100000) for the brake caliper :mad: Angle grinder took care of a) but going to have to make an essential Bunnings trip to fix b).

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Building new bike only to find a) hacksaw blade is blunt AF and won't get through the fork steerer (steel) and b) no effing M6 bolts (when I thought I had about 100000) for the brake caliper :mad: Angle grinder took care of a) but going to have to make an essential Bunnings trip to fix b).
Go to a bolt shop. Support a small mum and dad business, fuck Bunnings. Good chance all you’ll get is hex head m6 bolts, it’s rare to find cap heads at Bunnings.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Handwritten mail today addressed to me and the kid. He doesnt get much mail and i assume its from the footie club so give it to him to open. Jehovah's witnesses. Scary that they know our names and im furious they would address a kid.
You could invite 2 of them over now.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They rang my mobile on Wednesday... asked for me by first,second and family name - I agree that’s weird , I don’t ever use my middle name

Gonna go back to my Dogs name , first street blah blah