Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They rang my mobile on Wednesday... asked for me by first,second and family name - I agree that’s weird , I don’t ever use my middle name

Gonna go back to my Dogs name , first street blah blah
You don't think they have access to the massive amount of mined and retailed data that's out there?

moorey

call me Mia
Isn't Ancestry.com owned by one of those creepy churchy groups?
I know it was founded by ex BYU graduates. No one who isn’t a Mormon goes there. It’s foundation and development was always tied to the LDS. I won’t assume there’s necessarily anything nefarious in that....but I’m alway cautious of anyone holding too much information on people, and what they do with it (particularly on selling, or having it stolen).

I’m not naive enough to think it’s not already being collected, held and sold already.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I know it was founded by ex BYU graduates. No one who isn’t a Mormon goes there. It’s foundation and development was always tied to the LDS. I won’t assume there’s necessarily anything nefarious in that....but I’m alway cautious of anyone holding too much information on people, and what they do with it (particularly on selling, or having it stolen).

I’m not naive enough to think it’s not already being collected, held and sold already.
and with services like Ancestry, It doesn't even need to be you giving them the rights to the information, It could be one of your distant relatives spilling the beans thinking that they are doing the family tree a good service..Can't stop it, just a fact of life in this day and age

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I don't always do this, but when I do I always ride way too far and then struggle to make it back.
Have lost count the number of times I have decided to ride agin the wind on the outward leg on the basis that it will be easier coming back only to fight the fucking wind all the way back to camp. Worst I did was to ride 13km on sand tracks and then come back along the beach with 6/4psi in the tyres against the wind. Next time I rode on the hard sand with 20 pissies then deflate and rode the inland track home.

nathanm

Eats Squid
OH FFS.

After hunting for a I-Spec B nut and bolt unit for a week and finding none available in Australia I literally, 1 hour ago, bought a new Zee shifter from MTBdirect for $55 as it was the only 1 they had left.

just got an email from my LBS -

I just called Shimano and they have 1 in stock (not showing on B2b). I've just popped an order in to secure it.....will let you know when arrives.

God damn it

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There was a couple of light rain showers early this morning. I've fucked around all day doing nothing in particular, but have been intending to go for a ride all day. Got set and headed off on the 7km ride to the trail...

You know what happened. I made it about halfway when it started to rain. I took shelter in a random car port for a while but eventuate decided fuck it km going home. I got real wet on that rode home. Then the rain stopped when I was about 100m from home.