Confessions from the fuckwits

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I dunno - I'll just put this here.

Dropped past Coles tonight to pick our click & collect. A bellend cut across my bow in the carpark, heading for C&C too, driving like a dick.

Well, they fucked up our orders & I came home with bellend's stuff.

I have to return to pick up my shopping tomorrow but suck shit, bellend.
You better piss on his stuff because he will have done yours.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
There isn't some meeting in a carpark to swap shopping! Mine's still at Coles, he rejected my healthy swag.
I’d say that gives you carte blanche to jizz in his full fat milk, write “may have contained nuts” on his unhealthy cereal box, or dish out any other deviant form of retribution you feel like inflicting on his voodoo groceries. Fuck him and his carpark antics!

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Finally had a chance to give the SS a run today, after much fluffing around (biog shout out to Moorey for parts and help).
Brakes felt strange and nearly went off a drop into trees/rocks, moments later I stopped and noticed the pin was missing to hold the brake pads in, both front and rear.
Back one was definitely in before i left (perhaps a little small in hindsight), the fronts, well......?
Just a bit to keen to get riding, checked all the bolts, but not the pins.....DUH!
Gave myself an uppercut and a smack in the cake hole

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Nearly had to call an ambo with breathing apparatus....

Making Mexican and got a little over zealous with some chipotle and paprika, started cooking and the whole family started choking in the ensuing mist.

Amazing what you can put up with wearing contacts and having a beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Had been tossing up whether to put gears on the Niner because it was undergeared for anything flat and riding at 25km/110rpm is uncomfortable, but on a few of the pinch climbs around here a harder gear would be borderline. Anyway, ordered a rear cog to try a gear 1 tooth smaller at the rear just to see if I could get a little bit more top end without taking my legs out completely on the hills.

Went out to the shed this afternoon, took the wheel out and took off the old cog, pulled out the new one and chucked it on. Hm, they don't look so different... Oh good, ordered a cog THE SAME SIZE. Fuckwit.

Put gears on.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Had been tossing up whether to put gears on the Niner because it was undergeared for anything flat and riding at 25km/110rpm is uncomfortable, but on a few of the pinch climbs around here a harder gear would be borderline. Anyway, ordered a rear cog to try a gear 1 tooth smaller at the rear just to see if I could get a little bit more top end without taking my legs out completely on the hills.

Went out to the shed this afternoon, took the wheel out and took off the old cog, pulled out the new one and chucked it on. Hm, they don't look so different... Oh good, ordered a cog THE SAME SIZE. Fuckwit.

Put gears on.
Thankfully, none of us have ever done this before :rolleyes: