So...I live in Perth now?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Check out the dirt jumps in south Guildford, behind the great Eastern highway bypass, Kalamunda road intersection. Never been there but drive past them a bit
Queens Road Arboretum
South Guildford WA 6055
Rode out to these today. Was a bit of a hike. Hand is still fucked from last week, so no riding just looking. They are a bit shabby, but the couple of locals were still shredding it up. The big line is some serious shit! Near vert lift off and landing with a reasonable length to match. The beginner and intermediate lines both look reasonable. But it was a long ride.

The Guildford pub had an amazing smoked animal aroma coming from it.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Rode out to these today. Was a bit of a hike. Hand is still fucked from last week, so no riding just looking. They are a bit shabby, but the couple of locals were still shredding it up. The big line is some serious shit! Near vert lift off and landing with a reasonable length to match. The beginner and intermediate lines both look reasonable. But it was a long ride.

The Guildford pub had an amazing smoked animal aroma coming from it.
Bat?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't know how western Australia has stayed so clean during this pandemic. I've been seeing this hygeine sign around a bit and I don't feel it promotes best practise for clean hands.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Grunge is just staring to take off now
Well noted! I attended a second hand book store over the weekend and saw these amongst the must have classics...ummmm?

And the prices? I could them new for that!

I'll be sweet though. Apparently I still nail the mid 90s sound garden look...but less youthful and more bald.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When I was in Perth there used to be a big speed scene, so a friend told me.
There is an ice arena. I had assumed it to be a crystal meth Thunderdome kind of place. When the covid dies down I'll see if I can get tickets to the first battle!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Do Perth people still ride the trains funny? e.g. all crowd the doors and don't fill out the carriage?

Perth is on the mind as a job opening has come up, but I'm not sure its going to work for us.. so far from the latte belt!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Do Perth people still ride the trains funny? e.g. all crowd the doors and don't fill out the carriage?

Perth is on the mind as a job opening has come up, but I'm not sure its going to work for us.. so far from the latte belt!
Don't do it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Oh fuck yeah. Well the few times over been on they do. And they look at you funny if you stand between them and the door...like you're intending to bar their exit.

Where do you live now? Canberra yeah? That's probably as close as the east has to the west...based on my last trip there.

The train thing gives me a little reminder of home. The Sydney to Newcastle line is often very busy in peak hour post work...the "express" train pulls out of Hornsby and has a long winding stretch through the Hawkesbury River area, including a few tunnels. The next station it stops at is called Woy Woy. You can pick the Woy Woy business commuters from about Berowra. They start getting fidgety and nervous, looking for the moment to strike.. to leap up and push towards the door. The door that they will stand at anxiously for about 15-20 minutes! The first person there will usually hold the door handle too. Fucking freaks!!! They'll line up from about Hawkesbury River station (train does not stop) right through. And if you get between them, as tends to happen when the train is shoulder to shoulder, they freak the fuck out. Never!!! Never would they think to say something like "excuse me please, I am making my way towards the door for the next stop..." That would be too civilised. They just head down and push. Fuck those shit bags. I long for the day of a delay in a tunnel.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Wise man once said
You're about to find out what a real summer feels like. My first summer in Perth it hit 40°c every day for two months. The two months either side were 36°c. Every. Fucking. Day.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
You're about to find out what a real summer feels like. My first summer in Perth it hit 40°c every day for two months. The two months either side were 36°c. Every. Fucking. Day.

How good is that. Unless you're into mtbing or something.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Hahaha...I don't intend to be here for summer. I spent 1 week of last summer here before heading to Japan.

Speaking of...I'm not looking forward to this summer. I haven't spent much Australian summer in Australia for over a decade. I am not ready for that shit.

How good is that. Unless you're into mtbing or something.
Unless you're into living...I fucking hate summer. I hate it with a passion. It is the shittest shit that ever come out of the shot factory and down the shit pipe. I fucking hate it.