Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
“You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you,” the email reads. “Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply.”

]Classy stuff.

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...atening-emails-sent-to-florida-voters-1328913

moorey

call me Mia
(before reading your link)
Oh, I know Iran is behind it, and spoof or not it’s pretty nasty stuff when they send it to your email, showing they have your street address.
It’s designed to undermine the election generally, rather than any particular campaign, but I’ve only heard it reaching registers democratic voters.

edit. It’s subscriber only, moneybags.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
(before reading your link)
Oh, I know Iran is behind it, and spoof or not it’s pretty nasty stuff when they send it to your email, showing they have your street address.
It’s designed to undermine the election generally, rather than any particular campaign, but I’ve only heard it reaching registers democratic voters.

edit. It’s subscriber only, moneybags.
I don't pay for a subscription, my Iranian mates hooked me up.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
They're not coming after your abortions, they just want common sense abortion control.
Normally id ask you what you consider common sense, and then ask you to demonstrate this is what is happening here. But that will likely just make me get quite angry and possibly abusive and im way too tired and busy for that today.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Normally id ask you what you consider common sense, and then ask you to demonstrate this is what is happening here. But that will likely just make me get quite angry and possibly abusive and im way too tired and busy for that today.
Methinks @Zaf is being facetious