Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hopefully they charged that dick with assault as well.
K'oath !

Assault is not even touching someone, pretending to touch them or verbally threatening them, they just need to feel threatened.

I know all too well, was a f#%king joke and charges dropped as there was video evidence. Solicitor still had to be paid though :mad:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Easy...the victim here clearly didn't have time to slow down and avoid the incident kicking off, they had somewhere to be!

Minlak

custom titis
When watching the dash cam videos don’t forget you are sitting here in anticipation of something happening and watching more intently than the average person driving a car - talking - singing - looking around - you have one point of focus and you know something is about to happen.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
When watching the dash cam videos don’t forget you are sitting here in anticipation of something happening and watching more intently than the average person driving a car - talking - singing - looking around - you have one point of focus and you know something is about to happen.
So it was you driving the blue car. On your way to Mooreys hey?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Also camera position vs driver position.
The drivers view may have been obstructed by the B pillar. The blue car could have simply waited for a legal gap and slotted in behind...

Watching the blokes outraged run was a highlight though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Definitely distracted....but no excuse. Shit driver.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sorry I was on my phone, you were saying something?