Newly Released Bikes General

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
A brown bike....how the fuck the person that chooses the colours for Santa Cruz has remained employed the past few years is beyond me.
Not gonna lie, the copper and blue Chameleon makes me tingle in a good way

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Looks like the entire FS range now has a full rear triangle on both sides which can only be a good thing. The translucent looks great but maroon is one colour I've never liked, give me 80's pastel any day.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I'll concede in that context it does look good, and now I see why the decals on the SC are that colour. Damn you! ;) Maroon wheels on the 4wd, or is that a stretch too far?
Well tbh I can’t be arsed paying to have them painted. Possibly too much maroon?
*checks bank account
Yep, too much.

That maroon/burgundy/whatever is as stunning as the green is revolting. Holy shit it looks good.

@Ultra Lord is ultra matchy with your 75 Series so you probably need one.
This was the first car I’ve bought that cost more than my bikes. Buying a nomad that starts at 10K would fix that little issue.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
That maroon/burgundy/whatever is as stunning as the green is revolting. Holy shit it looks good.

@Ultra Lord is ultra matchy with your 75 Series so you probably need one.
They should have brought out the Chameleon in that colour instead of the brown.

Looks like the entire FS range now has a full rear triangle on both sides which can only be a good thing. The translucent looks great but maroon is one colour I've never liked, give me 80's pastel any day.
What about the flat pascal pastel pink on the 5010 ?

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Brown seems to pop up quite a bit in the SC colour palette.
Still partial to the plain ol' 5010 v2 light blue but never clicked with the Bronson Kalimotxo pink.

Won't be long till chrome and gold tinted chrome over CF makes an appearance.