Little Things You Hate

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Finding the door seal hanging out the side of the dishwasher door and the floor covered in hot fatty sticky beef rib water. I really enjoyed lying on the floor and cleaning the same water out from under the kitchen cupboards. 2020 can fuck off now.
Yum.

What beer goes with cleaning up that mess?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am not a shopper I am a hunter - I have to spend 4 hrs “shopping” with Mrs Minlak and her sister until the sisters plane leaves - sigh - would sooner ride a scooter.
Let the hunting begin...

What should I use? I’m limited cause most of my tools are at work. First thought is the yellow handled one.
View attachment 370864
You actually need a chisel.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I am not a shopper I am a hunter - I have to spend 4 hrs “shopping” with Mrs Minlak and her sister until the sisters plane leaves - sigh - would sooner ride a scooter.
Go to the side of cherm, spend 4 hours in little Singapore. Meet you there... but not today.

tobbogonist

a registered member
People that do this.
Had to go and ask him to move after watching two cars turn to go down there, honk a few times then reverse back out.
He didn't even acknowledge them.
He was perfectly happy to move when I asked him. Clueless.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Nah he is parked in the lane inbetween the carparks. Got in the car, backed out of his spot, saw someone he knew so instead of driving back in to a parking space just gets out. Sat there for 15 minutes.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Unfortunately, entitled tools like these seem to be on the increase.

They can be thankful that 20mm bonnet mounted miniguns aren't a factory option for most cars that are forced to put up with their fuckwittery.