Bargain buys thread

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Merlin has the same deal but a tad cheaper but the same problem as not all parts are available. They also have the group minus brakes but again not all items in stock.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Cheapest gloves I've ever seen, I got 3. They aren't a massive XL and they are only in pink/black or green/white. I'm not a fan of white gloves for riding and I love pink as proven by my bike so was an easy choice.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Cheapest gloves I've ever seen, I got 3. They aren't a massive XL and they are only in pink/black or green/white. I'm not a fan of white gloves for riding and I love pink as proven by my bike so was an easy choice.

Awesome! So I need to order 13 pairs to qualify for free shipping..

Alexxx

Likes Dirt

Free shipping with $30 spend from pushys now.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It's a bike I've wanted for quite a while.
How much want?

The kid I was checking it out for has decided it's still not enough like a stealth black giant trance. Fair enough.

My boys have no interest and daughter has a shiny el guapo she won't consider swapping over. It's too small for me, and probably wouldn't get a run anyway given my SS still hasn't. That leaves wifey, if she's not keen I might be looking for someone with a soft spot for them to take it away...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How much want?

The kid I was checking it out for has decided it's still not enough like a stealth black giant trance. Fair enough.

My boys have no interest and daughter has a shiny el guapo she won't consider swapping over. It's too small for me, and probably wouldn't get a run anyway given my SS still hasn't. That leaves wifey, if she's not keen I might be looking for someone with a soft spot for them to take it away...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Shoot me a pm when the time comes.