Bargain buys thread

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$338, in stock. The photo when I ordered 5 days ago was of previous generation/decals. They were delivered today - they're the current look, and the pics on the wiggle page now shows them too.

It's like the Bat Kiss never happened.

Meanwhile, though, CRC shows Circus Expert forks for $550 and not in stock. o_O
Wow, that's a nice buy!

moorey

call me Mia
I have no idea if this site is kosher. Just popped up in my FB feed. Same stand others charge $120-200 for.
Works out to under $40au, and it’s adding no shipping fee at PayPal checkout.
Can’t see that’s possible from the US, and I don’t need another.....but if anyone is prepared to have their account hacked and still get no stand, let me know how you go. Reviews of the site are hard to find other than one saying to use PayPal rather than pay them directly. Too spicy for me.
https://goramall.online/products/ho...rRM73GYBsgWUE7VCQmW3NVQ7iztJaKBtiTRftgx-a1n-I

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cheapest gloves I've ever seen, I got 3. They aren't a massive XL and they are only in pink/black or green/white. I'm not a fan of white gloves for riding and I love pink as proven by my bike so was an easy choice.

My gloves finally arrived. Happy days! Those motorists are going to see the pink finger of rage now!

IMG_20210112_194324167~2.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hahaha! I gave this some thought the other day. Also saw ikons. I like them for the right place. They suit my most regular off road location very well as it is mostly hard pack. They also suit riding from home to the trails a lot more than minions.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha! I gave this some thought the other day. Also saw ikons. I like them for the right place. They suit my most regular off road location very well as it is mostly hard pack. They also suit riding from home to the trails a lot more than minions.
2.35 ikons are good rear tires

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Dont know if this was already posted but cycling deal have the 29" Mezzers back in stock.

Geeez they are bizarre; told me they weren’t getting more in.

For anyone interested these are internally adjustable all the way down to 140mm.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Geeez they are bizarre; told me they weren’t getting more in.

For anyone interested these are internally adjustable all the way down to 140mm.
I remember you saying this a while back.

Good to see they got new stock and kept the same great price, they are cheaper here in Aus than anywhere else :)

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Are they OK to buy from? They've always struck me as a place to avoid
I bought a NOS frame from them and they were good. Not sure I’d want to use them to perform warranty or service work on a Mezzer, but having said that who knows?