Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the weather gods are just tormenting us right now. rain for an hour every damn day for 3 weeks. not any real downpours but enough the trails and football grounds never dry out. local park is now a foot deep in, well i wouldnt exactly call it grass, so cant even go there to kick a ball with the kids

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
the weather gods are just tormenting us right now. rain for an hour every damn day for 3 weeks. not any real downpours but enough the trails and football grounds never dry out. local park is now a foot deep in, well i wouldnt exactly call it grass, so cant even go there to kick a ball with the kids
Wrong thread - rain should be in the LTIL thread.

Just think how shit it was this time last year when there was no rain... Also, its an excuse to indulge your inner child and splash madly through big puddles :)

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just think how shit it was this time last year when there was no rain... Also, its an excuse to indulge your inner child and splash madly through big puddles :)
If only we could find a middle ground between noah's arc and Armageddon without damaging trails

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Purchased items from pushy's and Myer on the same day. I've got all the Myer stuff...nothing from pushy's. Both coming through Australia Post. I want my fucking pink gloves already you pricks!!!