Bargain buys thread

Minlak

custom titis
I may as well post in here when I place a Pushys order, they seem to announce a sale 3 days after every time. Grumble grumble
My order from 3 days ago arrived yesterday - it’s not just you - trying to see if I want anything today :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Do they though? I thought MTBD got called out, wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens at Pushys but can't recall hearing about it.
Just trying to make Sane feel better ;)

Not sure what tricks Pushys do, if any but I do know when they have a bigger sale, its to get rid of left over stock, just before they add a load of new stuff.

ozzybmx

Did anyone go for this?
I have had that exact bike stand since 2010.

Now it gets used for bleeding brakes and stuff, I usually hang our bikes by the saddle off an "I" beam house support for most work.

TBH it works for what I use it for, 10yrs later I have not ever felt the need to get a different one.

On closer inspection, maybe they have cheaped out since 2010, in the picture mine has a metal clamp under the top swivel head, maybe they have went to black metal... or plastic. Though looks like metal in the ad.

moorey

call me Mia
I have had that exact bike stand since 2010.

Now it gets used for bleeding brakes and stuff, I usually hang our bikes by the saddle off an "I" beam house support for most work.

TBH it works for what I use it for, 10yrs later I have not ever felt the need to get a different one.

On closer inspection, maybe they have cheaped out since 2010, in the picture mine has a metal clamp under the top swivel head, maybe they have went to black metal... or plastic. Though looks like metal in the ad.

View attachment 371535
My concern wasn’t with the stand, but with the seller....

Minlak

custom titis
yes .... i ordered Sunday Night - haven't received order - get email advising of discount
I think all we can do is order twice as much stuff now to compensate for missing the last order.

In all seriousness I rang them one day before a big order I was doing and said I always miss the % off can you help at all - gave me a one off 12.5% discount for the order I made :) was pretty stoked

Switch

huskier headed gent
Not really bike related but thought it might be useful to some. DC/Roxy/Quicksilver have 40% off sale price with a code (shows up on website) at the moment. I picked up 2 sets of kids ski jacket and pants for $125 delivered. Ends today though.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do they though? I thought MTBD got called out, wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens at Pushys but can't recall hearing about it.
Went back and checked, the tyre I bought is still the same price. Got a good deal on the other stuff on Jan sale so I don’t have that much to whinge about.
Gee, I wonder why I seem to be gravitating towards the blue rather than the green retailer lately.

ozzybmx

My Evil Following came with XTR Di2 on it, every time I entered a rocky creek, the fear was real :oops:

For those with XX1 AXS, how do you even ride bro...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Eagle cassette prices too - holy moly!

Just looking at an 11spd XT 11-40t cassette for the Ripmo...stumbled over the electronic prices.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
WTF - I look at stuff on Pushy's site almost daily - Prices have not changed from yesterday so seems genuine to me.
We might look at different things. Both generally have some good sales listed for last in stock, unusual siZes, and my personal favourite...things no longer in stock. I did bug some things from both recently, taking advantage of my unusual sized hands to score big on TLD gloves in the process. when it works, I works.