Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah but I understand a key component to successful air is the landing... Unless you're Brendan Fairclough in which case just keep crashing into your house mate, you're doing great.

Wait a minute... Intense Carbine, Uzzi, Tracer, Socom, M16... it's like there's a theme.
Next you’ll tell me the Cove had an agenda.

Also...socom? Does that fit?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah but I understand a key component to successful air is the landing... Unless you're Brendan Fairclough in which case just keep crashing into your house mate, you're doing great.
Hit the fence a couple of times, so far the house has been spared...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Next you’ll tell me the Cove had an agenda.

Also...socom? Does that fit?
Abbreviation for United States Special Operations Command. No it's not a gun, but they use them so semantics.

Cove will always be unbeaten. Although I'm not sure I'd admit to anyone that I was riding a Stiffee.

moorey

call me Mia
Abbreviation for United States Special Operations Command. No it's not a gun, but they use them so semantics.

Cove will always be unbeaten. Although I'm not sure I'd admit to anyone that I was riding a Stiffee.
I ride WITH a Stiffee. True story. Is that acceptable?

moorey

call me Mia

Wait a minute... Intense Carbine, Uzzi, Tracer, Socom, M16... it's like there's a theme.
Howitzer BB?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
the ATO deciding i need some new software and regular reporting as a methods of reducing my reporting work for paying myself.
Have recently been advised the same, found the sodaPAY app on Android (not sure if available for Apple) for a one off $25 it will do all of the things I need to be compliant without any fuss or reoccurring subscription fees.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have recently been advised the same, found the sodaPAY app on Android (not sure if available for Apple) for a one off $25 it will do all of the things I need to be compliant without any fuss or reoccurring subscription fees.
thanks, will look into it. no idea what the hell this is meant to achieve beyond one extra thing every month

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
thanks, will look into it. no idea what the hell this is meant to achieve beyond one extra thing every month
If that one doesn't suit the ATO has a handy list of compliant alternatives, hopefully you'll find something there.