Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No such thing as a quick visit to the bank...

I had to deposit some cash into my account. Somehow the bank teller has become life counsellor for all the people with nothing better to do than tell them their life story. O have news for you grandad!!! When the teller keeps saying that you need to speak to your health insurance company about the money they are taking from your account, it really means fuck off they can't help you!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Been waiting on OneUp carbon bars in 35mm/35mm to come back in stock for a while, must have set up about 2-3 notifications on stock warning, eventually emailed them and asked about why they are in stock in the US but not available on their UK international sales site.

I've got 40 of them headed to INT shipping warehouse now. ETA within a week. Be sure to sign up for a back in stock notification, I suspect they will sell out in an hour. 20mm rise we have plenty of stock.
So I have a 60 minute 'chance' window with a country 10 hours behind us :rolleyes:

Might end up with 20mm/35mm.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
O have news for you grandad!!! When the teller keeps saying that you need to speak to your health insurance company about the money they are taking from your account, it really means fuck off they can't help you!
Ha, reminds me of an experience I had at work last week. My work phone sometimes gets called by a member of the public, this one called to inform me that he'd been using a website that was the same name as the company I work fors' website (spoiler alert: it wasn't) and yes he'd given them his bank account and credit card details to what was very clearly a scam and were we going to help him? I must have politely but with increasing concern told him that he really needed to perhaps hang up and call his bank right away before his accounts got emptied... took a bit...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ha, reminds me of an experience I had at work last week. My work phone sometimes gets called by a member of the public, this one called to inform me that he'd been using a website that was the same name as the company I work fors' website (spoiler alert: it wasn't) and yes he'd given them his bank account and credit card details to what was very clearly a scam and were we going to help him? I must have politely but with increasing concern told him that he really needed to perhaps hang up and call his bank right away before his accounts got emptied... took a bit...
You didn't offer to help? Sir just transfer full access to me right now and I'll move your savings into safe storage...

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale

I don't know where this really belongs on the forum, I chose things I hate because I hate that this has happened and I hate that this beautiful family has to endure this.

There used to be a time that I simply believed good things would generally come to good people, I've had to re-evaluate this and now I believe that the universe doesn't care, bad things happen to everyone but the difference is good people will be surrounded by other good people to support them through the bad times. Be a good people.