What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Drove kids to swimming, where I do my biweekly mountain loop from. Got there realised I’d forgotten riding coat. I’m sure I’ll be fine in a jersey with a shirt under in Ballarat mid winter on the shortest day of the year with a ‘feels like’ of 0.5deg knowing it will get even colder up the mount.

TLDR, I regret my decision…

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those brakes are awesome. Best I've used so far.
I'm super pumped to try them. Shimano for ages then hope and have recently run the trp quadiems and cura 4. But most excited about trying these. How sick is the grub screw in the calliper to aid in alignment!?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
How sick is the grub screw in the calliper to aid in alignment!?
That's where I read about this!! I was just thinking about this idea yesterday while trying to align my cura 4s. Of course it can't have been my original idea... Too clever. I must have read about the quadiems somewhere. Would be super helpful with how tight the formulas run.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Lunchtime ride to the local, so my first opportunity to test the iPhone/wahoo versus my new Garmin for elevation measuringyness.

iphone/wahoo 965m
Garmin 189m

Because it’s local, I only wear a tee shirt and keep my phone in my shorts pocket. Today I looked down and saw my phone doing a lot of very short climbs with each pedal stroke … hmmm, I wonder. Must try next time with my phone stationary in a jersey pocket.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm super pumped to try them. Shimano for ages then hope and have recently run the trp quadiems and cura 4. But most excited about trying these. How sick is the grub screw in the calliper to aid in alignment!?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
But why did they have to stick with Dot? It's such a freaking nuisance and it's not like they would sell much of the stuff anyway.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
But why did they have to stick with Dot? It's such a freaking nuisance and it's not like they would sell much of the stuff anyway.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Because then you can use Motul RBF600 which instantly makes you brake harder.

Otherwise, I don't have an issue with whatever fluid be it mineral or dot. I make the same mess with both and I clean them both the same way so it doesn't matter.

But yeah, now I have some racing brake fluid :eek:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just fitted this. After experiencing how good the one on my Highlanders DVO Onyx stops shit getting on the seals I though I would grab one for the Spur.
The only issue being geoblock and SRAM, €15 from zee Germans, that's about $24 for a shitty piece of plastic... try $52 in Australia :mad:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Just fitted this. After experiencing how good the one on my Highlanders DVO Onyx stops shit getting on the seals I though I would grab one for the Spur.
The only issue being geoblock and SRAM, €15 from zee Germans, that's about $24 for a shitty piece of plastic... try $52 in Australia :mad:
Shits me no end that the Pike arch doesn't have the mounting points for this.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Shits me no end that the Pike arch doesn't have the mounting points for this.
Its strange that only some have the screw holes. I think Zeb, 35 Gold and 35mm SID only, maybe when they change the cast on an updated Lyrik and Pike they will also get them.

They do actually work really well, that was the reason I sucked up the $52 hit, it was either pay Aussie prices or do without.