What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Bloody cold and super windy, so no outings. But swapped the tyres over on the Orange and Trance.

The Trance feels like a XC next to the Orange, and the Goodyears feel more suited to it. So the Michelin Wild Enduros went on the Orange - hooligan tyres for the hooligan bike :)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Bloody cold and super windy, so no outings. But swapped the tyres over on the Orange and Trance.

The Trance feels like a XC next to the Orange, and the Goodyears feel more suited to it. So the Michelin Wild Enduros went on the Orange - hooligan tyres for the hooligan bike :)
Sounds like a smart swap. Light trail bike for general use and a burlier bike for sillier rides.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Pulled the lowers off my mezzers for the second time, because I'd screwed (literally) the rebound knob.
Picked up some 2.5w silkolene today from the moto shop in case I needed to pull the damper out completely, but thankfully once the lowers were off I could unstick the knob and rebound damping is working.

don't drop the small parts

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Rain? It was mostly sunny up here. o_O

Your pic looks like a nice spot for a spin on a still day though. :)
Pretty heavy rain too.

It is a good area for a spin, there's even a couple of natural features to jump off/over as well. Although there is a drop that I used to do, but some tree planting do-gooders have planted a forest of saplings (complete with stakes and plastic rabbit guards) so that is a lost cause.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I’m overly cautious since the previous (non Singletrail) premium brand rack snapped on the highway with bikes on at 110kph.
This is solid AF, but bikes on every day on bush roads will be hard on any rack over the years. Seeing it stays on the Ute, it just makes sense.
A ute being used as a ute, and not a status symbol...god forbid!
try and do that with one of your wanky europeyan money pits

Jpez

Down on the left!
@Jpez, wicked fun having you along and yep, Crusher will keep you on your toes!
Glad you had a good time and you're welcome again with us any time!
I might just take you up on that offer! It was great to ride completely different terrain. There’s no roots at the Youis!
Was driving down the Freeway going home and saw something in the rear view mirror.
It was one of my gloves I must have left in the tray. It flew out and I watched it travel backwards at 100km and land on someone’s windscreen down where the wipers are.
They turned the wipers on trying to dislodge it but I don’t think they had any luck.
I kind of just kept driving. :D

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went to Youies with what appeared to be most of Victoria's mtb community. First time I haven't been able to find a spot in the Stockyards car park. Beautiful day for it. Was great to be able to get back on the bike after a lot of desk work.
Dont think I rode a single track where there weren't people either coming the other way, or stopped on the side scoping out a feature.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Went to Youies with what appeared to be most of Victoria's mtb community. First time I haven't been able to find a spot in the Stockyards car park. Beautiful day for it. Was great to be able to get back on the bike after a lot of desk work.
Dont think I rode a single track where there weren't people either coming the other way, or stopped on the side scoping out a feature.
Glad I went to forrest instead.