COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Adding those sorts of numbers will push an "at the limit" healthcare system completely over it. I feel so sorry for the people in rural communities that are now battling growing infection numbers with next to nothing in the way of the healthcare system (let alone a system at its limit). It's not a large number of people (compared to Sydney) so I hope the disgraceful stats won't be swept under the carpet once the dust settles.

Minlak

custom titis
Our doctor advisor type lady is a twit - So just wondering how you balance this in your mind? - I want all preventable death to be well prevented - So what balance do you use in achieving the possible - People died from the vaccine but that was for the greater good? - This is not an anti anything rant just seems like a highly impossible statement to make.

FYI- She is on the record saying she is not comfortable with QLD's borders opening until 100% vaccination of eligible persons.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Our doctor advisor type lady is a twit - So just wondering how you balance this in your mind? - I want all preventable death to be well prevented - So what balance do you use in achieving the possible - People died from the vaccine but that was for the greater good? - This is not an anti anything rant just seems like a highly impossible statement to make.

FYI- She is on the record saying she is not comfortable with QLD's borders opening until 100% vaccination of eligible persons.
View attachment 379709
View attachment 379710
What absolute grandstanding bullshit, especially the second paragraph. If she actually cared about any of those things why isn't she doing anything to stop the obesity epidemic her state's sugar cane industry has an ample hand in supporting?

Jpez

Down on the left!
I love riding with you Daniel, but.............. fuck off, there's nothing good over here.
You loved riding with him?? That wasn’t my experience. Couldn’t lose him quick enough down the hills but the bugger kept catching me up like a bad smell on the fire road back up!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
1431 and 12 dead. Gold standard Gladys

This calls for a celebration..! And maybe a reward! So good gold news everyone! Bunnings are reopening to the public across Sydney. May the old men of the world on E again be filled with misery and passion...

I get the curfews (especially in WA where there is nothing to do anyway).
I think this is the most agreement we have ever had!

Where is this info, can't seem to hambo it.
Seems more like you hambo-ed the search
Adding those sorts of numbers will push an "at the limit" healthcare system completely over it. I feel so sorry for the people in rural communities that are now battling growing infection numbers with next to nothing in the way of the healthcare system (let alone a system at its limit). It's not a large number of people (compared to Sydney) so I hope the disgraceful stats won't be swept under the carpet once the dust settles.
...the cynic in me often wonders how closely the ideals of ScoMo mirror those of Howard and Abbott and their ingrained belief in outdated racist and classist values?

Don't smirk too hard. I'm starting to see major food supply interruptions. Specifically tofu.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I noticed this early in the week. A lot of grocery items that would normally be easy to acquire, even in the pandemic age, were off the shelves. Notices were up regarding transport of goods being to blame. There was plenty of the usual food items people hoard up on and lots of toilet paper though.

Rumours have popped up around town here of another AZ vaccination death. I haven't seen anything official yet.

My personal vaccination fiasco continues! I received an email today asking me to change my current appointment (4 October, the earliest I could get on 9 August when I got round 1). Since then the specific clinic for my industry has moved from a very convenient central location to the absolute outskirts of town. I was pleasantly surprised to find I could once again book to the clinic in town which had closed and acquire the vaccination round 2 at the end of this month, approximately 7 days sooner. Of course this will be about 6 weeks between shots of Pfizer on the dot.