COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

stoff

Likes Dirt
I wouldn’t say it’s not working…We shouldn’t end up like NSW…but it’s certainly not doing enough to keep people at bay. It’s largely still the people doing the wrong thing that are doing the greatest damage.
I reckon that ship has sailed. We were tracking about the same and now starting trend back towarda 'gold standard'. I can't see anything that is going to slow it down either. It's just about needles in arms now.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I reckon that ship has sailed. We were tracking about the same and now starting trend back towarda 'gold standard'. I can't see anything that is going to slow it down either. It's just about needles in arms now.

Even if its shameful joy, I'll take it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
If you can have Vxn8ed, though….
Sure. I have a vague memory of a whole bunch of plates that needed to be returned because they got past the powers that be and they decided they were unsuitable. Could be wrong.
Was a Black merc in Collingwood years ago when I lived there and it read DRGDLR.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Sure. I have a vague memory of a whole bunch of plates that needed to be returned because they got past the powers that be and they decided they were unsuitable. Could be wrong.
Was a Black merc in Collingwood years ago when I lived there and it read DRGDLR.
Yep. There's a very highly modified, street registered Torana that used to have the plates 'Evil' that suffered that fate.