COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Why stop at ivemectin? There's moxidectin, the milbemycin family, avermectins. Macrocyclic lactones represent. The meat socks companies catalogue is full of them...... unfortunately, we don't have the ones that work saving your precious throat from being intubated..... pfucking pfizer has most of them..... ModeRNA too... AstraZeneca..... sh*t..... still, we'll sell them to you...

#Ivermectin, #moxidectin, #avermectins

can you tell the meat sock is over this...... so, very.... very over this shuga......

S

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Of all the crap decisions and behaviour we've seen from our politicians morrison getting an exemption for a dash to sydney for fathers day angers me most. Im in the same lga as my elderly parents and cant visit them.
And add to that sending the majority of pfizer to NSW at the expense of the other states.. What a spineless chunt of a bloke, sits on his arse while the federation blows up and then plays favorites with the preferred vaccine after shit canning AZ.. When this is finally over he needs to fuck off along with Gladys and Dan.. All of them are the festering wounds of our policy failure..

moorey

call me Mia
And add to that sending the majority of pfizer to NSW at the expense of the other states.. What a spineless chunt of a bloke, sits on his arse while the federation blows up and then plays favorites with the preferred vaccine after shit canning AZ.. When this is finally over he needs to fuck off along with Gladys and Dan.. All of them are the festering wounds of our policy failure..
I’d ask you what more Dan could really have done, but I can’t handle the condescending mansplaining, so please don’t bother.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds more like mutiny to me. Gotta blame someone I guess. Fuck me though, I can only imagine where we’d be under an LNP state government at this point.
You don't reckon the healing process later wouldn't be better if Dan stepped aside, he has been premier for a long while with so much baggage after this? I'm not saying labor has to go.. The LNP are un-electable at present. You can see what is happening in NSW to see what would have happened here if LNP were in power..

moorey

call me Mia
You don't reckon the healing process later wouldn't be better if Dan stepped aside, he has been premier for a long while with so much baggage after this? I'm not saying labor has to go.. The LNP are un-electable at present. You can see what is happening in NSW to see what would have happened here if LNP were in power..
You’re saying to dump Dan as a public relations exercise, even though partisan opinions aside, people mostly see that while mistakes were made, and some people have fallen right through the cracks, that in the big picture, public safety was at the forefront. James Merlino is far more loathed….from both sides….what’s your plan?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
You don't reckon the healing process later wouldn't be better if Dan stepped aside, he has been premier for a long while with so much baggage after this?
I'm not convinced there'll be much of a healing process, I think the pandemic has mostly just provided fodder for the polarisation that was already happening and a set up a nice battlefield for opportunists like Tim Smith to stake out pointless claims for their supporters to defend.

That said, yes I'd think that if you were a sensible political strategist in the ALP who was looking for longevity and the opportunity to deliver on long-term commitments like the Rail Loop and climate action etc, you'd have paid a lot of attention to how well others have handled themselves and be thinking about succession. I can see Dan's paternalistic streak becoming less and less palatable once the pandemic isn't people's biggest concern.

That said, we know the ALP has just as little self awareness as the LNP does when it comes to choosing leaders, so probably Dan will be king until the wheels turn and John Setka ends up boss o_O

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Could also be in really big things I hate....

Going to get pfizzered this arvo and the wife on Friday.

Last night one of her "friends" (a dumpster diving, stoner) is sending her shit like this saying it was posted on his kids kindergarten FB page.

Now the wife is GoOgLe-iNg garbage and doing her head in about it....

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You’re saying to dump Dan as a public relations exercise, even though partisan opinions aside, people mostly see that while mistakes were made, and some people have fallen right through the cracks, that in the big picture, public safety was at the forefront. James Merlino is far more loathed….from both sides….what’s your plan?
My plan? I don’t have a plan I just want the leaders of vic, nsw and fed to go once the pandemic settles. They made tough decisions, and tough decisions have good and bad sides to them.. It’s polarising.. If any of these leaders were ceo’s of companies they would have to push through then forced out at the end..

Minlak

custom titis
Can anybody explain to me the rationale of peoples thinking - Covid is probably the best example right now.
  1. Negative things get posted about vaccines people panic and don't want to get it
  2. Positive things gets posted and people are skeptical
Not everyone but it seems people easily latch onto and tend to believe the negative over the positive so easily - i guess general negativity itself might be the reason.

Anyway just curious - this is not limited to covid btw but probably best example for now

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Could also be in really big things I hate....

Going to get pfizzered this arvo and the wife on Friday.

Last night one of her "friends" (a dumpster diving, stoner) is sending her shit like this saying it was posted on his kids kindergarten FB page.

Now the wife is GoOgLe-iNg garbage and doing her head in about it....
She's doing the right thing....

moorey

call me Mia
My plan? I don’t have a plan I just want the leaders of vic, nsw and fed to go once the pandemic settles. They made tough decisions, and tough decisions have good and bad sides to them.. It’s polarising.. If any of these leaders were ceo’s of companies they would have to push through then forced out at the end..
Throw the baby out with the bath water then. Cool.
Disagree with the scorched earth policy. For Vic anyway.