Any Zwifters out there?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I've fallen on hard times since I told the truth about my weigh.

Zwift actually makes your avatar fatter/musclier and shorter/taller when you put in weight and height.

I keep getting overtaken by small anorexic riders, making me look like I'm not moving.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
@leitch Should I do zwift academy?

I've got a bit over 1 week left of my ftp builder, and noticed you can still join za up until late September.

Any others joined up for it?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
@leitch Should I do zwift academy?

I've got a bit over 1 week left of my ftp builder, and noticed you can still join za up until late September.

Any others joined up for it?
I haven’t actually “joined” (haven’t actually looked at what difference it makes) but am just going through doing the workout/ride events as they pop up.

rockmoose

Should be in the fuckwits thread.

I signed up for zwift academy. Never done a groupride, so totally ballsed up my first attempt to join the event.....

Wait an hour and a half for the next one to come around, and unknowingly click into the advanced ride.

Fudging numpty.

Did manage to boost my pathetically impotent ftp by 9w during the baseline ride though.

ozzybmx

Found the badges that all flashed before my blurred vision a week or so ago.

Mega effort to pump out 1282w gets you extra credit awards.

All in one effort, 800w, 900w, 1000w, 1100w and the top 'Back to the Future' prize of 1.21 Gigawatts :p

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Found the badges that all flashed before my blurred vision a week or so ago.

Mega effort to pump out 1282w gets you extra credit awards.

All in one effort, 800w, 900w, 1000w, 1100w and the top 'Back to the Future' prize of 1.21 Gigawatts

View attachment 379949

Nice one, I struggled to get that badge. And the 100kph one eluded me for ages too (drafting down from the radio tower got me there)

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

rockmoose

A level 10, trundler in his mid 50's got the Bigger then Jensie badge a couple of days ago. I'm not expecting to get that badge.

ozzybmx

Yous blokes probably already know this but you can select the 'climb Everest challenge' and accumulate 8848vm to win the free Trek Emonda, then leave the 'Everest challenge' selected and continue on (over the next year) to accumulate a total of 50,000vm. This gets you the Tron bike free.

I'm still riding the Zwift shitter, just bought myself some ENVE's today... spent 180,000 tears sweat drops on them :D Just need the free Trek now.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Lets see ya Everest Alpe du Zwift in one ride @ozzybmx ;)
That's a big old nope

I've got some 5.5 million drops I have no idea what to spend on once you have the Tron bike it seems kinda pointless, there's no other fluro neon bikes. Can you donate drops to poor lower level riders without Tron bikes?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I cruised up it once in 1:50, Rockmoose is about 30mins quicker than me and the Yoinker is about 42-44 minutes.
You'll be pleased to know that you'll progress fast from there. I think my first shot at it was about 1:20, sub 60min was just a month or so down the track. Can't crack the 50min though, regardless of the approach I just fall to bits near the top.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I cruised up it once in 1:50, Rockmoose is about 30mins quicker than me and the Yoinker is about 42-44 minutes.
42 min is a great effort. I've only ridden it once, around 55min I think. Everesting would be a whole other thing...!
I've got some 5.5 million drops I have no idea what to spend on once you have the Tron bike it seems kinda pointless, there's no other fluro neon bikes. Can you donate drops to poor lower level riders without Tron bikes?
Fucking Tron bikes should be illegal :D Mostly because they're an eyesore. Orange tron bike and TT helmet says a lot about a fella.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
42 min is a great effort. I've only ridden it once, around 55min I think. Everesting would be a whole other thing...!

Fucking Tron bikes should be illegal :D Mostly because they're an eyesore. Orange tron bike and TT helmet says a lot about a fella.
Rad green, or pink

Only gripe is I can't mix and match them. Damn but you must be a misery guts on must rides if the Tron bike offends your eyes