Any Zwifters out there?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I've fallen off the Zwift wagon, actually have done bugger all riding in the last 2-3weeks, I think the endless lockdowns have broken me and need some motivation, whose up for some friendly competition? Maybe a TT rotorburn challenge? I think there is a TimeTrial Tuesdays event every week?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Rad green, or pink

Only gripe is I can't mix and match them. Damn but you must be a misery guts on must rides if the Tron bike offends your eyes
My Zwift shitter is an eyesore, it a white bike with orange or pink highlights on the inside of the stays @HamboCairns would be proud.

I need a new bike and at my low level, the only light at the end of the tunnel is your sweat drop donation and level jump to 32 or ride 8848vm over the next while (see I didn't put a timeframe on it)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Maybe a TT rotorburn challenge? I think there is a TimeTrial Tuesdays event every week?
That's a good call, we should set that up.

I've also found my motivation slipped the last couple of weeks. I found doing workout events rather than race events, where I can just put it on erg mode and suffer through an hour of intervals, to be a good way to keep the hours up without just cracking the shits and bailing when I get dropped by some guy doing 10w/kg off the start line in a race.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That's a good call, we should set that up.

I've also found my motivation slipped the last couple of weeks. I found doing workout events rather than race events, where I can just put it on erg mode and suffer through an hour of intervals, to be a good way to keep the hours up without just cracking the shits and bailing when I get dropped by some guy doing 10w/kg off the start line in a race.
I find joy in beating 4-5w/kg d graders in the final sprint. It's the little things sometimes.

I'm up for a burner ride, but my work shifts might make it difficult. I'll show up to what I can

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I've fallen off the Zwift wagon, actually have done bugger all riding in the last 2-3weeks, I think the endless lockdowns have broken me and need some motivation, whose up for some friendly competition? Maybe a TT rotorburn challenge? I think there is a TimeTrial Tuesdays event every week?
@Plankosaurus @leitch you’re all from Melbs, might as well meet up and go for an actual ride, i see one of the melb roadies posted a dawn pic on his insta the other day with 15 or so of his mates waiting to start their group ride ;)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
My Zwift shitter is an eyesore, it a white bike with orange or pink highlights on the inside of the stays @HamboCairns would be proud.

I need a new bike and at my low level, the only light at the end of the tunnel is your sweat drop donation and level jump to 32 or ride 8848vm over the next while (see I didn't put a timeframe on it)
You can have my emonda. I just scored it, but will leave it in the garage because my evo is better. And it's red, to match my high socks.

ozzybmx

Where are you getting all the bikes from at level 10-11 ?

Obviously I have been doing this shit wrong... might relapse back into weigh doping at this rate.

rockmoose

Where are you getting all the bikes from at level 10-11 ?

Obviously I have been doing this shit wrong... might relapse back into weigh doping at this rate.
You can buy the evo at level 9. I think it's about #4 rated climber. Next worthy buy isn't until level 32 or 34. I should have the gaudy bike by then, and a flouro bodysuit.

ozzybmx

@rockmoose - R.Moose(RBZ) just popped up on my 'riders near me' feed for about 5 seconds, you must have been somewhere on the volcano.

New setup, running it off an old PC that had an old but decent graphics card. Will swap the TV out for an unsmart 42" as that's the missus's 32" Netflix smart TV

rockmoose

@rockmoose - R.Moose(RBZ) just popped up on my 'riders near me' feed for about 5 seconds, you must have been somewhere on the volcano.

New setup, running it off an old PC that had an old but decent graphics card. Will swap the TV out for an unsmart 42" as that's the missus's 32" Netflix smart TV

View attachment 380123
Bugga. I wonder if it shows up somewhere in my tech, if one of my posse turns up on site??

While I've got you, do you mind explaining what the bloody hell is going on here?

ozzybmx

4Skins Racing !

The new kit arrived 2 days before the race and that pic got posted on fakebook, we had 21 riders riding around Fox Creek in that kit at the Dirty Weekend 24.

ozzybmx

So we put the $100 Scumtree HD TV in today, plenty of decent non-smart tellys on there for peanuts. Just need to work out if its a computer setting or TV setting that is pushing my borders bigger than the screen... so moved the pixels back leaving a large black border but will sort it next week.

Tomorrows job is to make a front wheel stand so I can remove the front wheel and move the bike closer to the desk.

Even got the missus on it for 5km while the hail stones rattled off the roof.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
So we put the $100 Scumtree HD TV in today, plenty of decent non-smart tellys on there for peanuts. Just need to work out if its a computer setting or TV setting that is pushing my borders bigger than the screen... so moved the pixels back leaving a large black border but will sort it next week.

Tomorrows job is to make a front wheel stand so I can remove the front wheel and move the bike closer to the desk.

Even got the missus on it for 5km while the hail stones rattled off the roof.

View attachment 380155
TV setting. Might be called 'oversampling' from memory?