What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Light/computer/GPS mount arrived from fleabay today, so mounted it up even with supplied shims it was a little too loose on the Jones bars. That’s the only thing with the 22mm loop section, the ends of the bar tape needed new some fresh tape so replaced that and extended it over the gap. Now it seems nice and firm just need to do some real world testing.
View attachment 382895
View attachment 382896View attachment 382897
I’m sure it’s all necessary and functional, but your cockpit triggers me….

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You must be the only person worldwide (slight exaggeration perhaps) who has tried but still doesn't like AXS. What's not to like apart from the price?
Yep, AXS would be nice... just not loosing a $1200 derailleur.

I had XTR Di2, it was a $750 replacement, survived that bike with no issues.

Anyone want to sponsor me ?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Possibly the craziest day I've ever had on a bike.
For some silly reason I decided it would be a good idea to self shuttle (ie ride up lol) Cascades trail at Lake Mountain as a challenge.
With the obviously shit weather I was expecting a hard day out, but nothing like ended up happening, including 8 kms of slogging through 2in of snow lol.
My feet still hadn't thawed out after the hour drive home!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You must be the only person worldwide (slight exaggeration perhaps) who has tried but still doesn't like AXS. What's not to like apart from the price?
No shift feel. Dunno, may as well just go full e bike and be done with it! It’s a slippery slope ;)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Possibly the craziest day I've ever had on a bike.
For some silly reason I decided it would be a good idea to self shuttle (ie ride up lol) Cascades trail at Lake Mountain as a challenge.
With the obviously shit weather I was expecting a hard day out, but nothing like ended up happening, including 8 kms of slogging through 2in of snow lol.
My feet still hadn't thawed out after the hour drive home!

View attachment 382971
View attachment 382978
View attachment 382972View attachment 382973View attachment 382974View attachment 382975
It’s November… It is November right? Did I miss a memo or something?