What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Lovely morning here in Perth, if a bit windy!
Got out on the roadie while my Prime is in for a look over
All the mtb riding I’ve been doing recently has really helped the stamina and I’m finding it easier to get up some of the hills.
Felt better generally today, dunno if its having a month off the booze or anything else. I haven’t ridden since last Sunday so doubt it’s that but never know!

cammas

Seamstress
Thanks to @Lucaw I replaced the broken reach adjuster on my guides, lucky as when I went to do it the adjustment knob was now missing not just the locating pin. But first I had to buy a cheap pozidrive kit as mine didn’t go down to a T8 just to get one, then it was slightly different but at least now it’s done still not sure if I’ll keep them yet. I do have a set XT’s in the draw that need to be back together but now I have the guides working properly I’ll give them a chance as the 29er plus bike and my overweight arse may need the extra couple of pistons to pull it up.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
With most of Melbourne's trails closed due to the wonderful weather we've been having of late, I took the big bike to Harcourt.

I forgot how much fun that place is. Sure it's a mission there and back but trail 2 Girra in particular is just a rinse / repeat grin-fest.

And surprisingly the weather and conditions btjere we're excellent. Really grippy and firm trails with just that odd light shower and some breeze to stop us all from getting too hot on the climbs.

safreek

First proper xc ride of the astrix, after dropping the monster off the bike and putting a smaller fork on I have lowered the weight to 20ish kg. Much easier to ride, who would of thought.
Only did the fire road for a test but pretty happy to average 16kmh over 14km.

And apparently I'm the local legend of the cypress climb, must be some sad riders out there o_O Did see another hero like myself, I wear a beanie for protection, this other fella had a cowboy hat on. Total legend

cammas

Seamstress
Light/computer/GPS mount arrived from fleabay today, so mounted it up even with supplied shims it was a little too loose on the Jones bars. That’s the only thing with the 22mm loop section, the ends of the bar tape needed new some fresh tape so replaced that and extended it over the gap. Now it seems nice and firm just need to do some real world testing.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
With most of Melbourne's trails closed due to the wonderful weather we've been having of late, I took the big bike to Harcourt.

I forgot how much fun that place is. Sure it's a mission there and back but trail 2 Girra in particular is just a rinse / repeat grin-fest.

And surprisingly the weather and conditions btjere we're excellent. Really grippy and firm trails with just that odd light shower and some breeze to stop us all from getting too hot on the climbs.
I love those trails, especially with some moisture in them. I would be washout city when they're dry and dusty.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Commoner AND a rookie.
Very rookie.

Chain reaction order arrived on Friday, so I finished putting my brothers bike together. Went to go for its maiden voyage and the cranks are so bent they are unridable. I fished them out of my parts bin and have no idea why I kept them. Tho should probs be in the fw thread

That looks freaking great!!!

Also I have some cranks to sell that might suit.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

I still haven't been out to Harcourt. Definitely need to check it out.

hambonanas

Want to know what I had for breakfast? I tell you!
I was up for going for a ride this morning with a friend but my daughter has a runny nose and sore tummy so double :(

So I had a chicken sandwich instead. I better do some form of exercise later - it's the only thing that stops me over eating!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
First bootcamp session in 6 weeks or so, it included kettlebells, resistance bands, weighted bags and dumbbells. Trying to get some resemblance of strength back for Thredbo in a few weeks. It always gets me right in the adductors when I take time off.