Recent content by 0psi

1. 0

Chicks and just my stuff.

Message from the other side. It's fucking cold in here.
  2. 0

Chicks and just my stuff.

Another thread because it's a big deal and I'm a big deal. *Okay I don't think I'm that big a deal but I'm kinda cool and know stuff and I'm too drunk to find the other thread. Please help. AITA for wanting to leave my fiancée because of a 'friendship' with a former flame. So. I started...
  3. 0

Camp

Hey Spanky, In a pre-Covid world I used to run 'Intro to bikepacking' weekends a few times a year. Going to get a few overnighters going again when the weather settles down. More than welcome to join. I'll actually be down in Sydney this weekend if you're around and want to shoot the shit. I'll...
  4. 0

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Had the misfortune of rebuilding this recently. I now know what it feel like to be an archaeologist attempting to unearth something without damaging it. FML and fuck vintage bikes that aren't mine.
  5. 0

Black Dogs and mental shit in general

I have returned from a few days at the Penrith High Performance institute. It must be said, the coaches there are very tough. One berated me for not being able to ride my bicycle at 80kph. I will endeavour to train harder in an attempt to meet his expectations. The program to help you shed...
  6. 0

Women, etc.

Huh. I've just realised that I did the same with my ex. I'd much rather do things in a group or alone than with just us. As much as I enjoy doing things with this girl I've always felt both people need their own interests as well. My ex had no interests other than a couple of TV shows which in...
  7. 0

Women, etc.

We've been friends for about a year and have only recently started seeing eachother. So I think it's upstairs that's doing most of the thinking. Even when we (somewhat drunkenly) hooked up my brain was screaming at me to stop because she was one of my mates. We've only been seeing eachother...
  8. 0

Women, etc.

Ha! So when I became single I had no end of people trying to set me up. In the end I grew a stupid, and I mean proper stupid, moustache as a means to dissuade women. It had mixed results as apparently a lot of chicks would look at me and think "that guy looks fun!" Haha.
  9. 0

Women, etc.

That was much the way I took your message :)
  10. 0

Women, etc.

Imposter syndrome is very much a thing with me. I've had a few long term relationships (2x 3 years and one 11 year) and a few shorter ones. Apart from my high school girlfriend, none of my exes speak to me despite the relationships ending on fairly good terms. In all cases (with a grain of salt...
  11. 0

Women, etc.

See that first part is a concept that I was never been able to relate to but have had a small glimpse of with this girl. We'd know eachother for about a year before anything happened between us so the friends part was well and truely established. And the second part. I do really well with being...
  12. 0

Women, etc.

So a wee bump in this thread seeing as I find myself at a weird point in life. After a few years of being single with a little fling here and there I've met someone who actually seems really cool but. . . Any tips for dealing with the stupid shit that goes on in your head? So one of my...
  13. 0

There's an old saying. You often feel tired not because you've done too much but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you. I've found there's some truth to that. And even if there isn't, sometimes a temporary distraction helps.
  14. 0

Little Things You Love

And you can't skunk beer in a can!
  15. 0

So funny story. I don't get on here very much these days but I deactivated all my socials yesterday as I'm having a 'bad spell' and try to limit interaction with the world as much as possible when I'm like this. Wondering how to fill in a little time over lunch at work I thought I'd have a...