Recent content by agoer

1. agoer

Calendar

Hey guys good idea with the calendar. Would be good to see more of a focus on events for a particular day. Also I can't access the calendar past 2012.
  2. agoer

Multi day events

Thanks guys all good suggestions but I was hoping for something around November, with in a days drive 10 hrs of sydney.
  3. agoer

Multi day events

Looks good however I'll probably need a bit more time to train and organise funding.
  4. agoer

Multi day events

Hello all. I've just discovered that the Goldfields Track Challege won't run this year (unless I'm mistaken but on the website it's saying 2015). So are there any other multi day events out there? Criteria must be east coast accessible by car from Sydney.
  5. agoer

What does your brain do while you are on stationary trainer?

Arnie movies usually. You can regularly look away at the hr monitor with out missing anything crucial in the movie. Plus they're usually a bit shorter than most movies.
  6. agoer

What do we all do when....?

A poor excuse but.......... Orange is renowned for wet trails over winter. I don't ride them because they shag my bike quicker than when its not muddy. So I've got a cheapy road bike that generally gets the hiding over winter.
  7. agoer

Back Yamma Bigfoot 2011 (Entries close Monday 22nd August)

Thank god!!!! After a bit of a bum steer from my brother (telling me its sold out after 2 days), I have just registered for the 100ker.............. Mmmmmmmm time to train. . I rode the track about 3 weeks ago and loved it, its such a quick and smooth trail with plenty to look at, very...
  8. agoer

Muscle Seizures/Spasms/Cramps - suggestions?

I would have to say that I am not a normal cramper. The first cramp I remember getting is when i had to play 2 hrs of football back when i was 17. Then once when i went on a bike ride when i was extremally crook. Then probably the last two times was when I od'ed a fair bit on caffine products...
  9. agoer

Clip in pedals ????

Bought clip ins about 2 years ago maybe less. Straight up i could get about 2km per hour more on my average ride, and i wasnt as fit as i had a big lay off. When ripping down a really rough hill my feet dont slide or jump off my pedals. Im too old and couldnt be stuffed learning how to jump...
  10. agoer

Any good riding in and around Tamworth NSW?

i know there is some trails up around the look out. some local Dhillers have done some good there. Best advice is go see the LBS they will hook you up as i think (in one of the shops from memory) the owner is a mad keen dhiller and xc rider. Been a while but rode around the lookout stuff...
  11. agoer

Highland Fling - 2010

Yep Huw runs a buisness, dont want to pay the coin dont do it, do the back yamma instead. cant get a better value for money event (free plug chris :) ) Hopefully this year Huw stagers the start so in the first 15 km there is more riding than walking :) Great event great place great...
  12. agoer

Anyone in the Police force?

Going through Goulburn at the mo. Im part way through session 1 (5 weeks). Was a tradey in the mines on 107k, the pay drop is killing me but the idea of mass job satisfaction is making me piss my pants :) The person who didnt know what to do trade or cops? Me i would say trade. i...
  13. agoer

Back Yamma Bigfoot - (Photos on event website)

Chris, just a couple of q's. For the 100kmer its $60, will it only be $45 with my MTBA licence? Also are you limiting the field to say 600 or something like that? And a massive pat on the back for adapting and overcoming to a market need of a 100kmer event. Also another pat (keep the...
  14. agoer

getting yelled at from a car

About 12 months ago a ute comes past me at 40 or so k and hour and the passenger leans out and scream ARRRRGGGHHHHH at me. due to ipod in ears the whole thing scared poo out of me. About a block and a half later i see said ute about 6 deep at railway crossing. I wasnt planning on going that way...
  15. agoer

Back Yamma Bigfoot - (Photos on event website)

It could even be called the Drop Bear Double...................... sorry its early! G