Recent content by allan_key

1. allan_key

Your First Car

1986 Ford Xf ute First car was the old man's 1986 Xf ute, 3.3lt manuel 3 speed colum with a bench seat. It's now just over half way through being finished, So far the mod's that have been installed are: 4 Speed customised gear box (floor) heavy duty clutch Extractors 2 1/2" exhaust...
  2. allan_key

Delete.

hi, bob_jane This question should have been asked at your brigade if you are a memeber as there was a notice sent out about 2 and 1/2 months ago to all regions who deployed people on the ground. I was very reluctant along with a lot of the two brigade i serve with to lodge claims as there...
  3. allan_key

Kinglake dh Sat 28th

Its Not playing the devils advocate thats a fair point Wisey, this post was just leaving a regular ride that me and a few others do almost every weekend out to a few extra people if they where interested, it is never large groups (4 to 7 people max really) at kinglake due to distance and...
  4. allan_key

Kinglake dh Sat 28th

Slats69, This is about riding, its asking to see how many people would be interested in riding kinglake dh this weekend
  5. allan_key

Kinglake dh Sat 28th

Hey all, Riding Kinglake Downhill track this sat if people are interested in meeting up to have a ride, there wont be any building what so ever. the track is only open for the top section so it will be push ups instead of shuttles. will be there from about 10 to 3 in the arvo Cheers mick
  6. allan_key

Cam's 17th birthday Bike Jam! PRIZES AND GIVE AWAYS!

Hey cam, yew a birthday Jam is a great idea im up for it, Shall be bringing the Nibberz from echuca down for this event to. If you do need it i can pick peoples bikes up from the station as ill have the ute with me.
  7. allan_key

DH my upgraded Big Hit

Wonder where you got those forks. How they riding for you? alright i hope enjoy them
  8. allan_key

VIC WTB 8" Hydro Brake set FOUND THANKS

Thank you everyone for your quick reply's. Iv found a set of brakes which im happy with, thank you tho to all the rest of you. Cheers
  9. allan_key

VIC Mavic 321D Rim or complete rear wheel

Item: Mavic 321D 32hole Condition: good, no buckels or flat spots Price: 50.00-80.00 Extra info: This is for a rear wheel, Will take complete wheel if laced to a HooDoo or Hope hub Complete rear wheel price: 150.00-200.00
  10. allan_key

VIC WTB 8" Hydro Brake set FOUND THANKS

Wanted Item: Full brake set front and back with rotors and adaptors Condition: good nick not fussed about scratches Location: Melbourne unless willing to post Extra info: Saints or Similar Can have a 6" rear but must be 8" front. Price: $250.00 Cheers
  11. allan_key

WANTED: 36 h double wall rims

Hey, iv got a Mag 30 Black with black spokes if your interested? its in the for sale section. pics are there as well
  12. allan_key

Gold Coast Jumps. Thank the builders. Photos.

Iv been looking for the Dvd, Its one of the smaller Australian ones. I dont think its "Inertia"' or "Chosen line" but its a older dvd. anyone help me out with this?
  13. allan_key

Gold Coast Jumps. Thank the builders. Photos.

The last one actully is something that i think iv seen before, One of the Australian mtb dvd's that iv got has it in with Rennie hitting it up. Am i right? (no offence if im wrong just looks really similar)
  14. allan_key

Found

ITEM:26" ditchwitch laced to stock black hub (Bolt up) Location: Melbourne Price: shoot me an offer Postage: YES Condition: bearly used came off a bighit spec was replaced when upgraded forks
  15. allan_key

Fires!

Hey all, Currently its 12:06am and im sitting in Kinglake West fire station im doing night shift up here one of my crews is out on a job and my other crew is fast asleep in there swags, i just felt that you guys would like to know what is going on up here on this end of the mountain...