Recent content by andyjansen

1. A

Northern Beaches local knowledge??

I love OMV, but its a hectic drive out there in the afternoon! I think last time from Manly it was over a hour. Defs worth it for the weekend, but maybe not in the arvos. Fingers crossed on Oxford Falls!
  2. A

Sweet, just looked it up. Will get along for sure!
  3. A

Awesome! haven't even been to Narra yet. Keeeen! thanks for the tip!
  4. A

Hey all, I'm lucky enough to have moved to Manly! Other than Manly Dam - I'm not too sure what tracks are better/worse here, and I've also heard there is a bunch of 'locals' tracks. If possible, more 'all mountain' is preferred, but I'll ride anything. My new job finishes at 3.30 each arvo...
  5. A

Give me your best 10 Day NZ tour!?

Hey All, Flights booked, 21 Oct to 30 Oct! Landing in Auckland - travelling with one buddy. I'm obviously beyond excited!! I'm going to start planning today - and going through the NZ threads here. But - if, for those who have done it a stack of times - what would you recommend? We both...
  6. A

Sydney suspension service

Ah - thanks for the heads-up on the rear shock. I'm going to book it in shortly for a service. I'm pretty sure I can borrow a puller - but thank you very much for the offer!
  7. A

Yer, I'm 90% sure the play is coming from the rear shock. I'll tear it down one night this week and make 100% sure. The lower link is a little squeaky - but no play.
  8. A

V1. I think both the linkages and suspension need a service. I just ordered the kit for bearings off the SC site - that side looks pretty easy to do at home. I've done fork oil before - but I've never done rear suspension.
  9. A

Hey All, Does anyone have Sydney experience with maintenance on suspension? I've done fork oil before, and also taken out bearings to clean and grease. I'm tempted to get a professional to do it on my Bronson, just because its the first really nice bike I've had - and I don't want to mess it...
  10. A

Neezy off the map?

yer, it was a demo Bronson CC v1, so the last model. He has taken his mobile and office numbers off the site which freaked me out a little. I've called his mobile (a number I had from 3/4 years ago), but no luck. I'm sure I'm freaking out over nothing.
  11. A

Neezy off the map?

That's true. I don't know anyone there. I'm just assuming they dont do 'friends' deals, because SC / Bike stores were upset at Neezy. I'm not saying they should either, I'm just saying when we update bikes every 3/4 years, its nice not have to pay crazy retail. It seems with Cayon / YT etc...
  12. A

Neezy off the map?

From what I heard, it was one of the bigger bike shops complaining that a) they didn't carry enough stock of frames (for example, they always kept low levels of XL's) b) they would hook up friends with better prices I really wish they still had the distro. You could call them if you needed...
  13. A

Neezy off the map?

Hey Guys, I know Neezy is some times hard to get a hold of (part of its charm I guess), but in recent years, normally you get a email back or phone call in a few days. I bought a complete a few weeks ago (v1 CC Bronson!) and am trying to figure out if I will have it in time for the April 1...
  14. A

School me on new Pikes - DPA or Solo Air, tokens and all that schtuff

I just upgraded, absolutely love them. 150mm on the front of a Tallboy LT. I didn't think there would be that much of a difference, but it feels like that 'rapid recovery' is real. I was cackling with laughter at Manly Dam on the weekend, on those small sections going toward the creek...
  15. A

Whats dry around Sydney

Anyone know which areas dry the quickest? trying to get some k's in before the Bright 24.