Recent content by Autumn_Leaves

1. A

2009 DJ1/ thicker oil?

Just put an extra twenty ml of 15w oil in each leg.
  2. A

The Rim Thread.

Dude im 120+ kg and have MTX S-type rims on my bike, the youies is my home track and i still havent managed to kill a rim yet. Mavik make the softest rims in the ind.( pro riders dont pay for there rims.) No matter where you decide to buy your rims from make sure you get a good wheel builder to...
  3. A

what is a good first DH bike

I went from a A-line park to a WC sunday factory, the iron horse is a lot faster but is far less forgiving. try running a slacker head angle ie; raise the fork stansions in the crowns, this will slow down the steering and move you off the front of the bike. I found this to a lot more user freindly.
  4. A

8 & 9 speed. ..Do they mix?

Sounds like a bent hanger.
  5. A

New Shuttle Trailer design

Hay bud, you need to think global if your serious about your idea. I have contacts that may be interestd in asisting you with your idea. PM me if your interested.
  6. A

Morewood Izimu Headset Buzz

Take it to a good mech and save your self a lot of agrovation.
  7. A

You Yangs MTB Park

Im off so have the time, the onlty catch is i'm DH only. but feel free to pm me. plus have other options if youd like. I can also hook you up with xc riders if thats more your thing. scotty.
  8. A

E.13 SRS position.

Dude you had it right the first time, and next time try not to listen to un-informed advice. If all else fails refer to manual.Ha
  9. A

Glory DH1 vs Sunday Team

Get the sunday, Warrenty wont be a prob as the aus distributer has spares and is who youd deal with so dont stress. I am in a fortunate position in that i get to ride a lot of different bikes and i ride a sunday factory wc. I would also surgest you look at Commecial. And ask for a demo ride B4...
  10. A

2010 boxxer problems?

Well said. lol
  11. A

Still not sure about buying from CRC?

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! The reason that you get stuff cheper over there is that they are part of the EU bike comunity. Our Scene is only like 2% of the global bike ind. If people contiue to buy of the net, instead of supporting there LBS our own bike ind will never have the same buying power...
  12. A

29er XT Wheelset - Need a spoke

Where are you? I have acess to a spoke cutter will prob get you out of the shit for now.
  13. A

What's the best 4-5 inch travel steed?

At the end of the day if your not hamstrung buy your budget what ever you decide will be the right bike for you. Ask ten people and you will get ten different opinions. Do your homework and buy what floats YOUR boat and I garentee you'll be happy.
  14. A

The future of Downhill [Video]

That is to fuckin funny, ther should be more of it.
  15. A

888 or boxxers teams

How mutch do want to spend?