Recent content by avanti92

1. avanti92

One for the farkin engineers (and the plebs)

This game is awsome ADDICTED
  2. avanti92

Squeaky Crank.

It can be many things it can be the joins where your crank arms go on the BB or it can be that the BB is loose or not enough grease around the shells (put it this way mine did it and it cost be a whole BB the cranks arms could move about 20mm side to side because i left the BB loose and it...
  3. avanti92

My Ride AvantiCOMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!

use it for street alot as i am not really near any dh tracks i wont to start dh though As that is what i have built it for
  4. avanti92

yea i will try and get some up but everytime i try it says that they are too big how can i make the resolution smaller thanks
  5. avanti92

hussefelts?

Nope mine work fine are you buying them from the one place each time, As where you are buying them from could have got a whole container full of doggy stock and not relise. You could just rethread them
  6. avanti92

Frame - 2005 Avanti manic Front shock/fork - Marzocchi ALL MOUNTAIN III Handlebars - Truvantiv Husseflelt Stem - Truvantiv Husseflelt Headset - Don't know Grips - Pro Grip Saddle - Giant Seatpost - Avanti Front brake - Avid BB7 203mm Rear brake - Avid BB7 203mm Cranks - Truvantiv...
  7. avanti92

Put some new parts on the old girl (update)

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d
  8. avanti92

The Monster Demo 9...**upgraded**

wonder why he got banned
  9. avanti92

Crank arms???

got it done it was that the tool you use to pull it off was the wrong one so it didn;t push on anything just went through the middle of the shaft so i put a nut over the whole and it worked fine thanks for the help guys:D
  10. avanti92

Crank arms???

cheers mate
  11. avanti92

Crank arms???

Hi, I am having a problem getting my crank arms off as they wont come off. I got a new bb about 3 month ago and haven't needed to get them off until now, when i had my old bb i could put a rag on them and carefully push them off with the hammer. But i can;t seem to do that now i have the new bb...
  12. avanti92

clear coating

send it to the sand blasters (20to 40 bucks 50 max) buff the frame and why clear coat no reason to
  13. avanti92

front single speed???

if you have EVERY tool to fix a bicycle, well then you must know how to do it by yourself. we're not being mean and as AngoXC said, we're giving you advice. i have every tool to fix MY BIKE
  14. avanti92

front single speed???

yea sorry for that i kinda raged, and by the i can do it like if some one said just do this and this i could do it i can figure it out off what you's have told me thanks for the help:D
  15. avanti92

front single speed???

Omg just because i am asking doesn't mean i can;t do it god, i have every bike tool i need for my bike everything i need for it i have all the chain breaks i am not mentally retarded. i have built most my bike ok so don't act like i don't know how to do things ok