Recent content by Billy

1. B

First Ride of a track??

no pm.. they just got rid of it, by the looks... dunno why...
  2. B

First Ride of a track??

ride hard
  3. B

nice pic

how to become cross eyed.... stare at this pic...
  4. B

Step up or step back!!!

Is it just me, or does that bike make them shivers look tiny ?
  5. B

More on the Honda DH bike

The bracket is the same height as the rear axle, if you actually look at it properly... that means without the rider on it, it would most likely have a 14" BB height... putting it quite high... the thing that is low is the protective surround for the gearbox... I say it is good that a...
  6. B

What pads do YOU use for DH?

I use the ones with wings.....
  7. B

Brookfield, QLD, 13/07/03

one thing only... reduce the dimensions of the vid... make it like 240X180 or something.. and that will keep the image clearer and maintain the same compression rate... in other words, it's a bit blocky here chief.
  8. B

On ya Lindsay and Riley

T. DOG: the head wobbler...
  9. B

What Happens Next?

a. he hits the tree hard. judging by the second shot... b. he discovers that the frame and fork are rooted. c. he cries ?
  10. B

On ya Lindsay and Riley

Jay Taylor was featured the most of all the other riders.. (on the Blue V10) Tim dog was always trying to get his friggin head on... standing behind Lindsay's mum, standing at the top... hehe I got me head on, under the huge hat I was wearing, standing beside the trucks there...
  11. B

?SUSPENSION?

they would have been Ryan's old Psylos.... hehe
  12. B

some short vids, of my backyard track features

hehe.. that's funny... oh well....
  13. B

Nerves

haha, sorry Lindsay, that was sort of a second hand comment too..... hehe (I think it was Roadie Rob) ahahhahah I didn't mean to imply that you are just a pedaller... shit dude, you have got some of the best skills out....
  14. B

Lugano Worlds Track...

the track not sure of the scale of the pic, looks huge though... look how much more mountain they have though!!!!
  15. B

Who's Your Favourite Rider

CK.. because I watched him become the best in the world.. and knew he would get there.... You watch CK turn into a corner at FULL tilt non braked.. and you will know of his skill.. Also because I knew just how shy and reserved he was before his first trip overseas...not when it came to parties...